Stetson Fortune and Glory

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

jlee562
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Re: Stetson Fortune and Glory

Post by jlee562 »

It does seem like it was a very limited release. Only in the 2017 catalogue. JJ Hat Center had them in stock for a while, but I don't see them anymore. If you are 7 3/8, there's currently one listed on Ebay.
Mattdeckard
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Mattdeckard »

darthjones2 wrote:What happened to this product? Did they only make like 10 of them?!
We made a few thousand, most sold overseas. It can still be ordered through a retailer.
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

Good to see you around Matt!

Rey! Michaelson
davidd
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by davidd »

Ah, Matt Deckard! Good to see you, man! As I am no longer on the Insta, and you rarely update Deckard's Guide, I do not know how to keep up with your shenanigans. I hope you continue to pop in to this forum once in a while!

I don't know if you remember, but a couple of years ago you kindly answered a number of questions about the Willis & Geiger A1 flight jacket for me. After lengthy searching, I was finally able to find one!