Eyes on a Webley BB.

Need help finding an Indy Gun, want to discuss film used guns...

Moderator: Cajunkraut

Dangerfreak
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Eyes on a Webley BB.

Post by Dangerfreak »

I'm not sure if this should be in the classified section, but a mate of mine sent me this link for a BB Webley Mk VI Service Revolver. I'm not in anyway connected to the company or manufacturing of this item, but I thought members would be interested in seeing the link. I know Indy carries a Mk V, but you've gotta take what you can get. I hope to get one of these soon.

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-pis ... gmWQt-nzqA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bearbeast
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Re: Eyes on a Webley BB.

Post by bearbeast »

Very cool and amazing price! :TOH:

I had intended to get this version (made by company Well), but then I found out that the original is actually made by Webley(or under Webley license) and got that one instead.

Cheers,
Bear
micsteam
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by micsteam »

Actually Indy carries a Webley Green model in .455 in Last Crusade and KOTCS, it is very similar to the MK VI but has a birds head grip. When it comes to Indiana Jones firearms you can be liberal he's carried an WWI S&W .45 hand ejector, Colt New Model .45 (for you Indiana Bond), Browning 9mm Hi-Power, and a Webley, but I think he's carried whatever fits him at the time but usually large caliber. The price is right for BB model but I think if you're doing cosplay you're better off with resin/rubber dummy or a cap/blow back gun, depending where you're going the BB gun can be viewed as a weapon. Hope this helps. :TOH:
The Character
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by The Character »

YOU CAN USE IT ... ITS A NICE PIECE BUT ... GET A RED OR NEON MUZZLE CAP (Airsoft shops have these) WHEN OUT AND ABOUT AT ALL TIMES IN THE UK ...
Dangerfreak
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Dangerfreak »

Nice one guys, some very useful advice there. I shall take note. Any idea where I might get a resin replica?
micsteam
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by micsteam »

Check Ebay, you can also check the prop makers section here on COW. If you're interested, and you follow this thread, I can /I've made some suggestions as far as cap/blow back replicas where to get them, they can be expensive. Either way, mind what The Character has stated, make sure you put an orange plug in the front of/muzzle of the replica.