Northwest Hat Company "Cairo"

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

Indiana HW Jones Jr.
Grail Recovery Volunteer
Grail Recovery Volunteer

Northwest Hat Company "Cairo"

Post by Indiana HW Jones Jr. »

Hi everyone,
This is my first post here, but I have looked around and I love this forum.
This is my 2 week old "Cairo" from the Northwest Hat Company. It's a custom, 100% Beaver hat. Mike has great prices and I think this is a great hat. I added a few personal touches to the bash after recieving it to make it a little more screen accurate. Here is my video review, if anyone is interested: https://youtu.be/DLGfUup2zX0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Let me know what you think!
Duck9000
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Re: Northwest Hat Company "Cairo"

Post by Duck9000 »

Indiana HW Jones Jr. wrote:Hi everyone,
This is my first post here, but I have looked around and I love this forum.
This is my 2 week old "Cairo" from the Northwest Hat Company. It's a custom, 100% Beaver hat. Mike has great prices and I think this is a great hat. I added a few personal touches to the bash after recieving it to make it a little more screen accurate. Here is my video review, if anyone is interested: https://youtu.be/DLGfUup2zX0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Let me know what you think!
Welcome to the party! and thanks for sharing the video. You got a great hat over there; congrats! :TOH:
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

Mike is a really nice guy, too!

He did edging to one of my fedoras a couple years back, and his craftsmanship is excellent! Easy to message, and quick to respond.

Good folks!

VERY nice hat!

Regard! Michaelson :M:
Glenville86
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Glenville86 »

Mike makes great hats at a good price. Have three total from him. All Indy styles including a moss green one.
Oklahoma Jones
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Oklahoma Jones »

Do you have pics of the moss green fedora? I would be very interested to see it...
Oklahoma Jones
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Oklahoma Jones »

Also, was wondering about the specs of your hat?
DanielP
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by DanielP »

I absolutely love my NW Indy hat that mike made for me. I've got a Penman and an AB and it's right up there with them. I wanted to post pictures of my NW hat but I don't even know how to upload or image host in this old forum.
Glenville86
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Glenville86 »

Oklahoma Jones wrote:Do you have pics of the moss green fedora? I would be very interested to see it...
Still unpacking from my move from Europe to the Washington, DC area. The fedora is in the CS style. You can see it on his FB site but will have to scroll down to a couple years ago.......
Illinois James
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Illinois James »

The camel is a beautiful color. As soon as I saw the first camel Indy hat he made, I ordered one. I think that was before he gave it a name!

I already have a moss Penman. I think it's the most versatile hat I own.