The vintage Raiders boot from AB

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Raiders78
Grail Recovery Volunteer
Grail Recovery Volunteer

The vintage Raiders boot from AB

Post by Raiders78 »

Hi everyone,

I just received my Adventurebilt vintage Raiders boots and I am curious if anyone else who bought these is stamped 40557H in the boot and on the box? I bought the natural Chromexel Alden's about 6 months ago and they are also stamped 40557H in the boot and on the box and was wondering why the same number for the AB Alden's and for the natural Chromexel Alden's I bought in San Francisco 6 months ago? Thanks for any light any of you gentlemen could shed on this.
BendingOak
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Re: The vintage Raiders boot from AB

Post by BendingOak »

Why not go straight to the source and as Marc? I'm sure he will know better then anyone else.
Jeremiah
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by Jeremiah »

Same boot, different color maybe?
If the ab boots are half as good as my natural chrome excel pair have aged with use then you got some good boots.
Raiders78
Grail Recovery Volunteer
Grail Recovery Volunteer

Post by Raiders78 »

Thanks guys and for the AB boot I am very pleased with them and Stefan has been a wonderful help and yes you are right my natural chromexel's are aging very well! AB has given me great customer service and once again Stefan is doing a great job! Now just waiting on my rabbit raiders from John with anticipation! I can't wait to put that baby on!