My Hats (to date)

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

Indiana Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Hats (to date)

Post by Indiana Jeff »

Had these shelves put in our entryway for my hats. Finally getting around to posting pictures.

Top L-R: Akubra (plastic) straw, BSA Ballcap, My Bride's sun hat
Bottom L-R: PB MWNN, Leather Australian Drover (bought in Alice Springs in 2001)

Top L-R: PB Straw, AB ROLA (beaver), Garrison Black Bogey (rabbit), Vintage (1971) BSA Campaign Hat (beaver)
Bottom L-R: Garrison Moss Bogey (rabbit), Northwest Hats Pecan (beaver), Garrison Grey Indy Clipper (created from other hat) , AB Sahara 'Michaelson' (beaver)

All hat boxes from Sarah's Hat Box.

Regards,

Indiana Jeff
indyhan
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Re: My Hats (to date)

Post by indyhan »

oh wow !

now that's some serious hat rack...

wish i had that many classy lids (only have four indy hats myself, so far : two special editions from Northwest hats-Mike rules-, one AB Henry and one early Steve Delk Fortune and Glory prototype)

congrats !
stones
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by stones »

What a great collection. What do you think of the PB Straw? I am quite fancying one for the summer!

regards Stones
Hollowpond
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Hollowpond »

Awesome collection!!

:TOH:
WConly
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by WConly »

Great collection, but where (and I am certain it was you) is your 'People hat/cap?' That, as I recall was one nice cap! Curious minds want to know :TOH: ! W>
Indiana Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Indiana Jeff »

Thanks for the compliments. :TOH:

I really like having the hats right by the front door, makes it easier to grab on my way out and put away when I get home.

Funny you mention the Hat People newsboy. I do have one, but I keep in in a closet upstairs and not with my fedoras. I actually did consider grabbing it to be in the picture, but decided not since I was more focusing on the shelves/hat box display. I guess it was missed. :lol:

Regards,

Indiana Jeff