Vintage Military Trousers

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

wwtwo
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Vintage Military Trousers

Post by wwtwo »

http://www.vintagetrends.com/military/t ... s&ST=Chino" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good day all,
I thought this site was pretty interesting and worth sharing. Cheers! :TOH:

W
Indiana Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vintage Military Trousers

Post by Indiana Jeff »

Cool site, thanks for sharing. :TOH: I'm probably going to end up doing some shopping. :) Hmm, maybe now not so good for sharing.... :| :P :lol:

Regards,

Indiana Jeff
wwtwo
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by wwtwo »

Indiana Jeff wrote:Cool site, thanks for sharing. :TOH: I'm probably going to end up doing some shopping. :) Hmm, maybe now not so good for sharing.... :| :P :lol:

Regards,

Indiana Jeff

Jeff,
I agree! They weren't exactly inexpensive. FORTUNATELY I couldn't find my size - this time. :TOH:

Regards,
Will
Indiana Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Indiana Jeff »

I didn't see anything in the trousers, but I started checking the other parts of the site. There were a number of items for some decent prices. We'll see...

Regards,

Indiana Jeff
binkmeisterRick
Stealer of Wallets

Post by binkmeisterRick »

It's a great site. I've dealt with them before (they have far more than just military vintage) and found them to be friendly and helpful. The caveat is that a good deal of the military items are in smaller sizes, which means the more popular the size, the rarer the piece, and the better the condition, the higher the price tag to a degree.
Hollowpond
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Hollowpond »

VERY cool site!! I thank you for sharing it. My wallet and my wife on the other hand ... :roll:

:lol:
Indiana Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Indiana Jeff »

binkmeisterRick wrote:It's a great site. I've dealt with them before (they have far more than just military vintage) and found them to be friendly and helpful. The caveat is that a good deal of the military items are in smaller sizes, which means the more popular the size, the rarer the piece, and the better the condition, the higher the price tag to a degree.

Ain't that the truth?! I never knew how 'average' sized I was until I started looking at vintage clothing. Everything is too big or too small or too expensive. :?

Regards,

Indiana Jeff