Hummm....I dunno about this.

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

backstagejack
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Re: Hummm....I dunno about this.

Post by backstagejack »

david_h wrote:
WConly wrote: I like that one too, but I got to tell 'ya, for the money and quality, I am saving my pennies for John's "Casablanca." I am so in love with that hat and he has nailed the look to the most minute detail from what I can see in his photos (web site)! Color, et. all! W>
Someone say Casablanca?? :lol:

I love mine, fantastic hat!

God I love this hat....... that's probably gonna be the one I scoop up as soon as I can....I have trouble deciding between that and the "penman"
WConly
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by WConly »

david_h wrote:
WConly wrote: I like that one too, but I got to tell 'ya, for the money and quality, I am saving my pennies for John's "Casablanca." I am so in love with that hat and he has nailed the look to the most minute detail from what I can see in his photos (web site)! Color, et. all! W>
Someone say Casablanca?? :lol:

I love mine, fantastic hat!

Yepper! That's the one! I think when the time comes, I will probably go with a raw cut, but your's is mighty inviting! Enjoy! I know...I really need to tell you that, huh ;) ? W>
TheSavoryTrim
Archaeologist
Archaeologist
Location: Crying at the doorsteps of those armies of salvation

Post by TheSavoryTrim »

Sticking my nose in to say you won't be disappointed with a Penman, and the wait is well worth it, not to mention John being so awesome to work with. I don't think I've read a bad thing about the man, now that I think about it.