Bed Stu Boots

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

D
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Bed Stu Boots

Post by D »

Found these at the Trade Home Shoes in the mall. $99 and they are a lot more distressed than they look on their website. Any one else have a pair?

http://www.bedstu.com/mens-bedstu/bed-s ... boots.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wwtwo
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Re: Bed Stu Boots

Post by wwtwo »

D wrote:Found these at the Trade Home Shoes in the mall. $99 and they are a lot more distressed than they look on their website. Any one else have a pair?

http://www.bedstu.com/mens-bedstu/bed-s ... boots.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D,
Interesting. I've never heard of them. Not bad, though. I went to their website and found these that look a little more like the boots. But for the price you could nearly get a pair of Aldens.

http://www.bedstu.com/mens-bedstu/limit ... boots.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good find. :tup:

Regards,
- Two
D
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by D »

Ya for that price might as well go the real deal. They didn't have my size or I would have gotten a pair. Think I will get some off Amazon though since I have a gift card for there. As I stated before, they are really distressed in person, looks like KoTC wear almost in person. The leather is nice and thick and they didn't feel cheaply made.
D
Indiana Croft
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Location: In Marakesh looking for that Idol. Or some where in N.H.

Post by Indiana Croft »

I bought the version that came out before these through AE, on sale for a lot less than the site. They have hoops at the top for the laces, nicely distressed right out of the box, a little stiff and uncomfortable at first, but I applied some Pecards leather oil, and they softened up nicely. I wear them alot. Not as expensive as Aldens are getting, but clearly one of the higher up's on the close enough scale.

Croft :mrgreen:
Indiana Strones
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by Indiana Strones »

Very interesting find! :tup: :tup: :tup:
WConly
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by WConly »

Yeah...interesting indeed! I pulled up the site and looked through all the stuff there. These guys are in a 'distressing' category all their own! W>
Gorak
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Gorak »

I own several pairs of Bed Stu boots and find them very comfy and well made. I buy a pair of boots that I like and later find out that they are that brand. They make some cool stuff.