Indy Trousers from Todd's Costumes (With pictures)!

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

indyexpat
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Re: Indy Trousers from Todd's Costumes (With pictures)!

Post by indyexpat »

yuji wrote:My pair arrived. Wow that was super fast! Thanks Todd.
Love the color. Very close to my Magnoli pants.(Todd/Magnoli/Wested)

Great comparisons but which do you find the most authentic?
fifthchamber
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by fifthchamber »

"most authentic"...Heh...I reckon this would be a new thread all on it's own...

For what it's worth, "authenticity" is seen through the eye of the beholder...I love the colouring of the Magnoli pants, and the Todds are slightly darker, and a touch less grey looking (to me), so I am in love with them and would consider them THE pants....(for me)...

However, this entire hobby is based on what YOU think about what YOU see...

(Yuji has expressed to me how much he loved the Magnoli's however, and since that's a given, if the Todd's are close in size, I'm guessing he's very happy with them..)...

Mine will arrive tomorrow night, so I'll be able to shoot photos sometime then and comment with them in my hands...But it will still only be MY opinion...And won't mean much more that that to anyone else I think..

Regards.. :TOH:
yuji
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by yuji »

Hi Ben, youv'e said it all for me :TOH:

Todd's pants is indeed slighly darker than Magnoli's, but both a great Raiders pants. Love em both!
Scott63
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Scott63 »

Mine arrived this morning, and I’m very impressed with the cut and quality. I love the color and texture of the cavalry twill fabric. I'm 6'0", 185 pounds and typically wear 36X32. My waist measured around 38 inches, so I ordered a 39X32 and they fit fine – actually a little loose, so I probably could have gone with a 38X32. The length is great. As others have mentioned, they are cut baggy. They’re patterned like period trousers from the 1930s and 40s, so they won't fit like modern slacks. Personally, I prefer the fit and weight of these over my Wested's.

Scott
maboot38
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by maboot38 »

I just got mine today, and as expected, they don't fit at all. This is because I'm a complete idiot and ordered before reading the sizing specifications. Still, they are gorgeous. I love the feel of them and the fabric is perfect.

After all these years of buying 36x32, I've learned I'm definitely not a 36x32.

Hopefully I'll be able to do an exchange.
Puppetboy
Vendor

Post by Puppetboy »

Updated Info:
All the trouser sizes have been checked and dutifully logged into our inventory. Although we ordered 4 larger sizes with the 34" or longer inseams, we did not receive specifically what we requested on our purchase order. And so, what we have to offer in longer lengths is what you can add to your shopping cart...basically 38,39,41,42 waist sizes in either 33 or 34 lengths. The good news for you tall guys is that your feedback information suggests that the cut of the upper pattern of the pants adds to the length of the legs making them actually fit longer than you would expect.
You can return them for exchange or refund. Please email us for instructions on how to do just that if yours don't fit well enough.
Let us know your thoughts! Thanks,
:D Todd and his team at the shop.
tomek9210
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by tomek9210 »

So no 32x34 this time? Do you plan 'smaller waist with longer inseam' sizes in the future?
RaidersBash
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by RaidersBash »

Puppetboy wrote:Updated Info:
The good news for you tall guys is that your feedback information suggests that the cut of the upper pattern of the pants adds to the length of the legs making them actually fit longer than you would expect.
You can return them for exchange or refund. Please email us for instructions on how to do just that if yours don't fit well enough.
Let us know your thoughts! Thanks,
:D Todd and his team at the shop.
My wife just brought mine back from california and this is my situation as well. The trousers run longer because of the upper pattern. They are cut to fit above the hip, as vintage pants do. I'll have to exchange mine I think because if I ride them high on the hip they are fine, but as they slide down to a more comfortable spot they are too long and baggy for my taste.

I think I'll order one inch smaller all the way around and see how those fit before returning the others though.

Everything else everyone has said holds true. They are GORGEOUS and sooo comfy to wear. Like all of Todd's stuff, just fantastic!

Also, my wife went through every jacket he had to find me the grainiest one there. I forgot to tell her not the insulated lining so check the bazaar in a bit for a size large SUPER GRAINY Bantu jacket.
Canyon
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Canyon »

indyclone wrote:here's another shot of my todds' pant's for the ladies ;)
Image :shock: :lol: :anxious: :CR:

Great pictures, guys!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Puppetboy
Vendor

Post by Puppetboy »

I don't know, those pants looks pretty full cut to me. You guys just need bigger butts. And low rise/high rise - you can't really jam 5 buttons into the fly of low rise pants.

I should market underwear with padded butts for all us old guys.

-Todd
Ronski
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Ronski »

Just got my pair in the mail today. They look great and fit great, except they are alittle long (looks like about 3.5 inches). But a trip to the tailer should remedy that. I'll post pics when I can, but I'm in the middle of a move and am not sure where my camera got off to.
New Jersey Jones
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by New Jersey Jones »

Puppetboy wrote:I should market underwear with padded butts for all us old guys.

-Todd
http://www.bottomsup.ca/forMen.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
fifthchamber
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by fifthchamber »

Mine just arrived....(Wonderfully fast shipping as per usual with Todd's...Highly impressed...I think all in it was 5 days? Including the weekend..To Tokyo...Impressive...For 18 dollars.. :TOH: )

Stunning....Absolutely stunning...Mine are a touch long, but I'd expected that from Mark's report and they aren't too bad..I think I may have a tailor reduce them by a few centimetres or so, but if I didn't they wouldn't look wrong..

Baggy as well, but not in a silly way..The crotch is lower than my Magnoli's which makes the pants feel far more...Umm....Free? I really do feel like I could hike in these in summer here and not worry about damaging them or myself in the process...While the crotch is lower, the waist fits snug and the drape is wonderful...Tight on the right bits as it were (My girlfriends comment... :oops: )...

I'll have some photos up this weekend..But until then I can only applaud again...Mr. Coyle, you are hitting aces recently sir, and I'm very glad to have been here to benefit from the last two...Wonderful work! :TOH:

If anyone is in doubt about these, don't be...If your size is listed (and order YOUR size, mine was spot on at 36 inches, and my waist/hips where I'd measured for pants is just under that...So the pants are perfect), you'd be missing out by not ordering these trousers...

I can't say enough about them...But I'll post the rest when I have some photos to go with these comments...

Regards all.. :TOH:

(And one last time, thank you Todd! ;) )
Indiana Jake
Dig Leader
Dig Leader
Location: Seated in a Pan Am Sea Plane, flying over a map of Glendale, CA

Post by Indiana Jake »

Todd- WOW \:D/ These pants are great! - perfect! I might also need another pair for non-costume wear. So many details picked up and done right for the most discriminating gearhead. I went through alot of effort ](*,) a couple of years ago to have some of my own custom made Indy pants with correct fabric, pocket flap, military hem, etc, etc. While I am certainly pleased with the Indy pants I had made for me, I can't believe how easy you have made it for us to have correct Indy pants. and a bargain as well. I have a pair of NH and Wested, but these have quickly become my right-on favorite. The cut fits me extremely well, the fabric is nice, and I really like the color. I have been wearing vintage clothes foe awhile now, and these will blend right in because the fit is just like the older vintage trousers I have in my closet.

If you haven't ordered a pair of these, you will want to. If they do not have your length, get a pair that is longer if you need to. These pants are it!

:tup: :D :tup: :D :tup: :D :tup: :D :tup: :D :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Indiana Jake
fifthchamber
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by fifthchamber »

Jake...They are perfect as far as I can tell... ;)

Okay, here are the promised photos...

First, a comparison with no flash (Top to bottom, Todd's/Magnoli's/Wested's) ;

Same shot with Flash

The Todd's pockets;

The Magnoli pocket;

And just for comparison's sake, the Wested (2010) pockets;

And me in them this morning...(As you can see, perhaps a few centimetres too long? But easily changed with my tailor...And I may just leave them as is..)

And the link to set of photos;
http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... rs%202011/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think these are THE pants...Not one thing wrong with them as far as I can tell...Sizing is the only thing you can get "wrong" and that depends on you, so just make sure you work out what is needed for your own size and you're all good as far as I can tell...

Quality pants... :notworthy:
RaidersBash
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by RaidersBash »

Guess the length is something we're all missing the mark on.

I just ordered a 2nd pair and inch shorter all the way around. The last pair I ordered were 32x31...I think I could have got away easy with a 31 waist. Like I said in my earlier post, as long as I keep them high on my hips/waist the length is o.k., but still a little long, and once they slide down a little they look rather CS long.

Aside from that, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pants, and thankfully Todd's customer service is so great on returns.. :clap:
fifthchamber
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by fifthchamber »

Not really "missing" for me, they didn't have my correct length that was all...I'd figured that it would be easier to order long and shorten them myself if needed...The waist is perfect at 36 inches, but I'd need about 30 inch legs to be more or less spot on, and they had none..So I went with 31..No big thing since it's better to make the hem yourself I think...(I loved that about the Wested's actually...You HAVE to do it yourself..Which means the length comes out perfect..)..

One thing that is REALLY noticeable is how comfortable these pants are...No itch at all..The Wested's are okay, and the Magnoli's itch a little..But the Todd's are the softest fabric...Very nice to wear (especially in summer here, where the humidity kills you and the heat seals the coffin...No itch is a major plus..)..

Regards.. :TOH:
wild_weasel
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by wild_weasel »

I guess I’m the only fatty in the crowd. At 6’1” I normally I wear a 40x32 off the rack, however per Todd’s sizing instructions I measured myself and found my waist was actually 2” bigger at 42” and my legs a bit shorter, go figure. I went to order a another pair of 42x33’s and they were already sold out in less than a week so I ordered my second pair in 42x34 and will have them tailored. If you’re thinking you might want a second pair I’d suggest buying sooner not later.

Cheers,
W-W
nicktheguy
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by nicktheguy »

wild_weasel wrote:I guess I’m the only fatty in the crowd. At 6’1” I normally I wear a 40x32 off the rack, however per Todd’s sizing instructions I measured myself and found my waist was actually 2” bigger at 42” and my legs a bit shorter, go figure. I went to order a another pair of 42x33’s and they were already sold out in less than a week so I ordered my second pair in 42x34 and will have them tailored. If you’re thinking you might want a second pair I’d suggest buying sooner not later.

Cheers,
W-W
6'1 with a 32 inseam? You must have a longer back - I'm 6'4 and need a 35 or 36 inseam typically.
Puppetboy
Vendor

Post by Puppetboy »

Yeah, guys, we've got lots of sizes but only a few of each. If you want one you'd better jump on it while we've got it. Especially the longer ones.

I notice that the pants are long on almost everyone. If the size you want is sold out, try a shorter pair.

-Todd
lantzn
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by lantzn »

Uuuuuugh! My wife just washed and dryed my newest pants that fit me perfect. She didn't see dry clean only anywhere on the pants and when glancing at the label saw the 100% polyester (which was for the lining). Needless to say they shrunk 4" or more inches in length and don't snap closed. The fabric looks like fuzz now. I'm sickened but she felt so bad I haven't shown it.

DON'T WASH YOUR PANTS!
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
wild_weasel
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by wild_weasel »

lantzn wrote:Uuuuuugh! My wife just washed and dryed my newest pants that fit me perfect. She didn't see dry clean only anywhere on the pants and when glancing at the label saw the 100% polyester (which was for the lining). Needless to say they shrunk 4" or more inches in length and don't snap closed. The fabric looks like fuzz now. I'm sickened but she felt so bad I haven't shown it.

DON'T WASH YOUR PANTS!
Sorry to hear of your loss. But, I have a question, how did people launder their wool cloths back in the days before dry cleaning?

Cheers,
W-W
The Numenorean
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by The Numenorean »

Puppetboy wrote:Yeah, guys, we've got lots of sizes but only a few of each. If you want one you'd better jump on it while we've got it. Especially the longer ones.

I notice that the pants are long on almost everyone. If the size you want is sold out, try a shorter pair.

-Todd

Hi Todd :TOH:

Probably a stupid question, but you are going to be keeping these bad boys in stock right?

The Numenorean
Indiana Joyce
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Indiana Joyce »

wild_weasel wrote:
lantzn wrote:Uuuuuugh! My wife just washed and dryed my newest pants that fit me perfect. She didn't see dry clean only anywhere on the pants and when glancing at the label saw the 100% polyester (which was for the lining). Needless to say they shrunk 4" or more inches in length and don't snap closed. The fabric looks like fuzz now. I'm sickened but she felt so bad I haven't shown it.

DON'T WASH YOUR PANTS!
Sorry to hear of your loss. But, I have a question, how did people launder their wool cloths back in the days before dry cleaning?

Cheers,
W-W
I think they just washed them in cold water and lined dry them. I'd love to line dry some of my clothes.

I'm pretty sure with this success rate, Todd will carry these again. But I think of this run as a prototype stage. And I hope for at least a few bigger waist sizes, and I may not be able to fit into a 34 leg. I know he's looking for a new manufacturer for the boots, which is good news.
TenuredProfessor
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by TenuredProfessor »

Lantzn :cry: I'm so sorry for your loss! I just passed your horror story onto my girlfriend ... and instructed her to never touch my trousers when I'm not in them! :Plymouth:
Indyzane
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Indyzane »

DON'T WASH YOUR PANTS!

Oh man that's a bummer! I truly know what your going through, been there done that.
JC1972
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by JC1972 »

The Numenorean wrote:
Puppetboy wrote:Yeah, guys, we've got lots of sizes but only a few of each. If you want one you'd better jump on it while we've got it. Especially the longer ones.

-Todd

Hi Todd :TOH:

Probably a stupid question, but you are going to be keeping these bad boys in stock right?

The Numenorean

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering as I'd like to get a pair and don't want to miss out like I did on the BW jacket (granted that was a very limited run).

lantzn, sorry to hear about your pants.
Puppetboy
Vendor

Post by Puppetboy »

An explanation on the "stock" thing. We only ordered eight sizes and got 40. So, some of these sizes we only have one or two of. The list of sizes will rapidly dwindle. Plan on having them tweaked by a tailor. It's the best way, anyway.

-Todd
Puppetboy
Vendor

Post by Puppetboy »

Oh, yes, just to be clear - all inventory has been sorted and listed - everything we have is there.

Next time, we'll have larger sizes.

-Todd
nicktheguy
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by nicktheguy »

I hope Todd brings them in again - I love my pair - but I am on the side that the length is just a tad too short.....I normally wear a 35-36 inseam - the 34 is just a little too short - but I'll still wear them, sitting lower than where they should.
Puppetboy
Vendor

Post by Puppetboy »

Here's an article about washing woolens:

http://www.laundry-and-dishwasher-info. ... -Wool.html

Perhaps we'll sacrifice a pair to try it. My approach would be to use Woolite in a large sink - plenty of room for the pants to swim. I'd use cold water and just let them soak for a good long time. I'd only gently agitate by hand a few times. Then I'd rinse them and lay them out flat. I'll let you know how that works out.

Of course, you could always drop a couple of bucks at the dry cleaner's.

-Todd
indyexpat
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by indyexpat »

Puppetboy wrote:Here's an article about washing woolens:

http://www.laundry-and-dishwasher-info. ... -Wool.html

Perhaps we'll sacrifice a pair to try it. My approach would be to use Woolite in a large sink - plenty of room for the pants to swim. I'd use cold water and just let them soak for a good long time. I'd only gently agitate by hand a few times. Then I'd rinse them and lay them out flat. I'll let you know how that works out.

Of course, you could always drop a couple of bucks at the dry cleaner's.

-Todd
Look forward to the results. Though if we did use a dry cleaners, we'd be forced to have additional pants to cover laundry day.. ;)
wild_weasel
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by wild_weasel »

Since dry cleaners are few and far between here in Afghanistan, I was curious how Indy may have dealt with his laundry and cared for leather while on the road. In that everything is sharp and/or made out of dirt here, premature aging of gear is definitely more of an issue than arterially ageing it.

Cheers,
W-W
lantzn
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by lantzn »

Puppetboy wrote:Oh, yes, just to be clear - all inventory has been sorted and listed - everything we have is there.

Next time, we'll have larger sizes.

-Todd
Todd after the accidental washing I told my wife I could have sworn I saw a Dry Clean only label. As it turns out it was under the second tab "Sizing" on the website. I'd like to recommend that "Dry Clean Only" be clearly added to the label for the next run.
lantzn
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by lantzn »

I put the shrunken trousers up in the Cairo Bizarre

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=52228
Puppetboy
Vendor

Post by Puppetboy »

I'd like to recommend that "Dry Clean Only" be clearly added to the label for the next run.
I thought for sure it was on the internal label, too. It's not??? That's bad news. It should be there. I'll have to do something about that - insert a card or add a label inside. I know the label was specified when the order was placed.

Very sorry about that!!

-Todd
indygr
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by indygr »

As expected those trousers are awesome! :TOH:

Spot-on colour, great fabric and old look design. These are definitely a must-buy item!

The only thing which, as I see through the pics, may be out of specs are the belt loops which in my opinion are a bit large. Maybe they were made in these dimensions to accommodate a bigger size belt. However, these can be easily altered by a tailor. Just expressing my opinion.

Overall, excellent quality to price and my congratulations to Todd!

Indygr
Puppetboy
Vendor

Post by Puppetboy »

indygr, I'll check the belt loops. I noticed the same thing.

-Todd
fifthchamber
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by fifthchamber »

Mine say "Do not wash in water", "Do not tumble dry" and "Dry clean" quite clearly...But then, I guess since they're MY pants and I do my own washing, I've got a REAL reason to LOOK, rather than just assume and throw them in with the rest...

Having said that, since Japan doesn't have tumble driers (commonly), :lol: and nearly all washing machines work on cold water ONLY, :) (Good for woolens, bad for CLEANING) it's a little less of a threat to people living here...I've only got one option for drying, sun, and a wait :roll: [-o< ....And so far it's not been so much of a problem at all...I think us 21st century-types have/had it waaaay too easy in regards to that, and the "old-style" isn't impossible at all... ;) (I like to agree with Renderking in that regard...Sometimes, we've ALWAYS done it RIGHT, and have changed only recently..Don't throw the baby out with the water...Kinda thing..) :anxious:

I live in Tokyo and everyday you can see people using ANY available space to line dry clothes....I'm assuming that it's more than possible pretty much everywhere you get sun... :)

For the record though, I'll be dry cleaning mine, since even a cold wash would result in some shrinkage, and I love the size as is...Not worth the risk and dry cleaning is so cheap it would crazy not to.. :-k

:TOH:
lantzn
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by lantzn »

fifthchamber wrote:Mine say "Do not wash in water", "Do not tumble dry" and "Dry clean" quite clearly...But then, I guess since they're MY pants and I do my own washing, I've got a REAL reason to LOOK, rather than just assume and throw them in with the rest... :TOH:
Wow after I read this I had to look again. Talk about reading the small print, neither my wife nor I saw this on the label and I've looked more then once! These 51 year old eyes just did not see those little words amongst the asian symbols. :oops:

BIG photo here.
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5313/589 ... a7de_b.jpg

fifthchamber
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by fifthchamber »

Yeah...It's not written big...I'd guess that since it was Cavalry Wool Todd probably assumed that most of us had experience washing it? So added that just to be sure but saw no need to make it blindingly obvious? :Forrestal:

The only thing I can say is don't trust your loved ones with your Indy gear as unless they're also gear heads, they will probably assume it's all the same and wash it all as normal.. :-k

I saw the pants in the bazaar...Wow...I'm sorry Lantzn...That hurt me...And they're not mine.. :cry:

I guess at least we can ALL learn from this...But there's not much more on the positive side.. :Forrestal:
albert jones
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by albert jones »

HELP I NEED HELP..........
I have already a pair of trousers from the wested leather size 34, should I order the same size by todds? or a diferent size. what can I do it?
thanks
wild_weasel
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by wild_weasel »

albert jones wrote:HELP I NEED HELP..........
I have already a pair of trousers from the wested leather size 34, should I order the same size by todds? or a diferent size. what can I do it?
thanks
Hello,

Use a measuring tape and measure your actual waist size! I normally wear off the rack 40x32" pants, but ordered 42x33's after I measured myself.

Cheers,
W-W
albert jones
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by albert jones »

thank very much I will do it.
kwad
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by kwad »

lantzn wrote:I put the shrunken trousers up in the Cairo Bizarre

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=52228
Sorry to hear about your trousers.
However, they seem to have shrunk down to my exact size. Let me know if they are still available.
PM sent. :TOH:
Mitch LaRue
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Mitch LaRue »

I've gotta admit, I'm going a little bit bananas here, guys...
:P

These pants look really GREAT (love all the right looking details and the color is just gorgeous) and I'm really looking forward to holding a pair of these in my hands and trying them on and seeing how they fit and hang on me...
"So why don't you get around to ORDERING a pair?" you might ask... Well, I already have, actually...
"Sooo... what's the problem?" you might then say...

Well... here's my story:
When these became available Canada was still in the middle of a country-wide postal strike... Sure, work was being done to try and end the strike, but no one new exactly how long this might take.
Meanwhile there's Todd with his amazing offering of GREAT looking Indy trousers and what appears to be a finite number of sizes available... so what'd I do? I ordered a pair and had them mailed to my brother who lives in Maine!
My wife and son and I are travelling down to see them in the 3rd week of July, so I called him first and asked if they'd mind if I had something shipped to their U.S. address and that I'd just pick it up once I got there... "No problem," he said "we'll just put it to one side until you get here"
So, I placed the order, the pants get shipped and arrive in Maine and THERE they SIT... WAITING...
=P~
Of course, the postal strike then ENDED (a week ago, now)...
](*,)
but I don't want to bother my brother to now mail them to me... and besides: You never know with Customs... my brother might mail them tomorrow and they wouldn't even get to me until the day AFTER I drive down to Maine!
:x
So, I'll wait...
](*,)

But it wouldn't be so hard to DO that if these pants didn't look SO DANG GREAT!
:twisted:

Keep them wonderful photos comin' guys... I may be in pain, but I just LOVE 'em!
:P
Ronski
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Ronski »

Isn't that always the way it goes? Try to do the smart thing and it ends up being the wrong thing. At least you know they are there waiting for you. Remember, bring your indy shirt, you know you're going to want to try them on together.
Mitch LaRue
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Mitch LaRue »

:lol:
You know it, brother! Good 'ol Murphy's Law :roll:

And don't worry, I was never gonna make that trip without my Indy shirt!
:)

Cheers!
:TOH:
IndyBrit
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by IndyBrit »

The trousers arrived today. Prefect in everyway-fabric, cut, finish, size. Any of you sitting on the fence on these don't, they are just wonderful. Thank you Todd's Costumes.

On size they were true to size. I ordered 34 x33 as that is my size and that is what I got. I think this is real service from Todd's and much appreciated. When it became clear that the factory had gone it's own way on sizes all the shipment was measured and packed with clear labels. That is attention to detail and service. It also cuts down returns, so order with confidence gents.

I also ordered a replica bag which is also an outstanding item. A bit like going back in time to 1939 and picking one up from brand new stock. Again I highly recommned Todds bag. It comes without 72 years of storerage rot and odour. Finally the raiders web belt- not many vendors carry this inthe right colour so this order seemed like a good chance to grab one. I am glad I did as it is the finishing touch to the trousers.

Trousers already on in the office with good comments from the fairer gender. Cannot beat a new gear day.
tomek9210
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by tomek9210 »

C'mon, pics Chris, please! I have to wait until second run of these, because I need 32x34 size.
Todd, when do you plan to make it?