Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

IndianaSean
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Getting a custom Wested CS...need some Nowak specs please

Post by IndianaSean »

Hey fellow gear heads,
I am in the process of ordering a custom Wested CS jacket and was wondering if anyone in the hive might be kind and willing to provide me some specs off their Nowak CS. Pocket dimensions, flaps, collar, etc. I know it's a lot to ask but I just want to be prepared when I go to make the order. I'm a 38R with a 24" sleeve. If you wish to PM instead of bogging down a thread I understand. Again I humbly ask for Nowak specs or a location where I can find them to help me in my venture.

Thank you!
Sean :TOH:
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Re: Getting a custom Wested CS...need some Nowak specs pleas

Post by Michaelson »

I hate to play the old saw, but have you done much searching for these measurements using the search function?

I just typed in 'Nowak pocket measurements', had 47 hits, and this one came up in a quick scan of the material:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39940&hilit=Nowak+p ... asurements" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This took me all of 2 minutes to find.

If you take some time and do some searching, you can find all your answers without sitting around waiting for someone to get back to you.

Just a suggestion while you wait.

Regards! Michaelson
IndianaSean
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by IndianaSean »

Thanks Michaelson. :TOH: However all of that is in regards to the Raiders jacket and Fords build. Not CS. I did do some searching but came up nil on specs in relation to my size. However, I will keep digging.

Regards,
Sean
Holt
Craftsman

Post by Holt »

I think you just have to trust Peter making the CS. they have one set of CS spec. the same spec he made on the first CS prototype. their CS is very good in my opinion. I would get it in copper NP.
IndianaSean
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by IndianaSean »

Thanks Holt. I will just go that route. I'm sure it will turn out fine. ;) Thanks for your help regarding the jacket!

Regards,
Sean :TOH: