Baron Hats

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

Edward The Head
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Baron Hats

Post by Edward The Head »

Has anyone ever ordered from Baron Hats? I'm thinking on getting the Collapsible Top hat. I just want to know if they do good work or not. For that kind of money I'd like to make sure they are good.
jlee562
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Re: Baron Hats

Post by jlee562 »

Edward The Head wrote:Has anyone ever ordered from Baron Hats? I'm thinking on getting the Collapsible Top hat. I just want to know if they do good work or not. For that kind of money I'd like to make sure they are good.
Well, you'll get conflicting opinions. On The Fedora Lounge, for those who actually ended up getting a hat, the feedback is mostly positive. But Baron's has become notorious for their chargeback policy, and many folks don't like to deal with them for that reason.
Dr. Nebraska S.

Post by Dr. Nebraska S. »

I would suggest doing a search for "Baron Hats". You'll come across several threads, such as these:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40830&hilit=baron+hats
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31268&hilit=baron+hats

You'll find a lot of info on them if you just search the archives. :TOH:

Best wishes,
Nebraska Schulte
Bruce Wayne
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by Bruce Wayne »

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthre ... experiment" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthre ... experiment" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;