Todd's jacket return policy

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

BenBrim
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Todd's jacket return policy

Post by BenBrim »

I haven't found anything on the site that says anything about returns. I'm looking to buy one but I just wanted to make sure in case there were any problems with the size.

Another question: How do the standard sizes fit. I'm barely 5'7 and have 30 inch waist. Will the standard small still be to big?
binkmeisterRick
Stealer of Wallets

Re: Todd's jacket return policy

Post by binkmeisterRick »

Have you tried contacting him directly regarding return policy? I'd try that, as it would be a surefire answer. I'd also bring up our size concerns with him and see what he suggests.
BaptisteTheFool
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by BaptisteTheFool »

I had to pay return shipping when I returned mine. I forget if there is a restocking fee.

It used to say on his site, I know that. Gimme a second to browse through it again.

EDIT

"Service Temporarily Unavailable."

Guess I won't check...
David
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by David »

While I don't know what Todd's official return policy is, his customer service is terrific!

I bought a stock Raiders Jacket from his store and a few times after wearing the jacket the snap ripped off one of the pockets when opening it. I had only worn the jacket a few times, but it had been a few months since I bought it.

I contacted Todd and he said to send the jacket back. I did so (at my own expense, no problem considering the amount of time that had elapsed since I had bought it) and expected the jacket repaired and returned. About a week and a half later I received a BRAND NEW Raiders jacket and that one has been flawless and I have been wearing it much more than my Wested over the last 8 months or so.

Order from Todd with confidence!

Sincerely,
David
Gorak
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Gorak »

David-your avatar pic is one my most favorite I've ever seen here.....oh yeah, Todd's customer service is great.
Forrest For the Trees
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by Forrest For the Trees »

I'm not a 100% qualified, as I haven't handled any of his jackets, but looking at his size charts, I'd say a small would probably fit very well.
Puppetboy
Vendor

Post by Puppetboy »

Yeah, sorry about the missing return policy. I just noticed that it was missing earlier this week. Still working on this new site trying to fill in all the blanks.

Our return policy is always 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't like it, you're welcomed to return it for a full refund of the purchase price. Same with exchanges - and we try to turn those around in 24 hours. We do ask for a $5 restock fee either way.

The only thing we don't cover is your return shipping. With the number of exchanges we deal with, we'd go broke on shipping.

If an item is defective - we cover all costs! And we grovel at your feet for mercy.

I'll be adding this policy to the site ASAP. It was a big oversight.
scot2525
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by scot2525 »

Our return policy is always 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't like it, you're welcomed to return it for a full refund of the purchase price. Same with exchanges - and we try to turn those around in 24 hours. We do ask for a $5 restock fee either way.

The only thing we don't cover is your return shipping. With the number of exchanges we deal with, we'd go broke on shipping.

If an item is defective - we cover all costs! And we grovel at your feet for mercy.

I'll be adding this policy to the site ASAP. It was a big oversight.

This is no joke Todd's Costumes has fantastic customer service and has never let me down. I have made many purchases over the last two years.
David
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by David »

Gorak,

Thank you for the kind words on my avatar! I appreciate it!

Sincerely,
David
BenBrim
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by BenBrim »

well I took the plunge and got one, and it fits pretty well. No problems. THe medium size would be too big on me