Watch this new whipcrack!

From falls & poppers to plaiting & cracking technique, this section is dedicated in memory of Sergei, IndyGear Staff Member and Whip Guru. Always remember to keep "Celebratin' Life!"

Moderator: BullWhipBorton

sylviarosat
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Watch this new whipcrack!

Post by sylviarosat »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmH8Kaju3IM This is what happen when i let my whips without surveillance and my boyfriend start to play with them and invent new tricks...!but not so bad after all! :clap: :D
bobm2004
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Re: Watch this new whipcrack!

Post by bobm2004 »

Now that is awesome!!! Very clever!!!

I wonder if forum friend Adam Winrich can get a new worlds record for the most whip cracks while doing a one handed hand stand???
Noah
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Noah »

That's pretty cool! :)
sylviarosat
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by sylviarosat »

Yes just a shame i couln't have the whip crack at the end in the videos,the room was to small to have the entire picture on the screen!yes bobm2004, that would be not bad for a new record!but wath is funny is that i would say that my boyfriend can almost better crack a whip on one hand than staying on both feets! :lol: when he try to do the cattlemen crack ,most of the times,it comes just a "flop"...but on one hand it sounded like a really nice crack!! :lol:
Kentucky Blues
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Kentucky Blues »

bobm2004 wrote:Now that is awesome!!! Very clever!!!

I wonder if forum friend Adam Winrich can get a new worlds record for the most whip cracks while doing a one handed hand stand???
Might not be too hard... so far, the record is.. one....

-KB :lol:
thefish
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by thefish »

The strange records people attempt.

A friend of mine who does a sideshow act, (human pincushion, human blockhead, sword swallowing, etc,) was performing with a bunch of folks who do whip performance. Now Travis can do basic whip stuff, but it's not his "bread and butter," so he came up with a trick none of us plan on trying in the near future.

He puts a sword down his throat and while it's down there, he bends over, (so he can see ahead of him, as he can't quite look anywhere but straight up with a sword down his throat,) then cuts a flower out of the hand of a person from the audience. They then have to come over and remove the sword.

Yep, none of us plan on trying that.

But we really couldn't figure out how to do that as a Guinness Record, unless it was "Most targets cut with a bullwhip while a sword is down your throat" and that's just a little too nuts.

Nor do we want to challenge his ACTUAL Guinness Record.

Holding 10 live Madagascar hissing cockroaches in his mouth for over a minute.

Travis is a...unique kind of guy.