Questions on upcoming USWings releases

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Sgt.
Vendor

Re: Questions on upcoming USWings releases

Post by Sgt. »

jacksdad wrote:Looking foreward to seeing the new fall line.
Indiana Holt and Neil Cooper will be working hand and Hand on all four jackets.
Michaelson IndyDawg and Indiana Holt will work on the price of each jacket for the Fans!
I have ask Jeff Robin if he would be willing to help the Fans and He said Yes! BTW Jeff Robin wears the Indy Hero Lightweight Lamb and He is a size Med. Now I have a question.. I will be sending one Indy Hero lightweight Lamb to Harrison Ford per request of Jeff Robin.. what size should I send.. ?
Sarge
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

Of course, you mean this "Jeff Robin", right?

http://alumni.lls.edu/profiles/Robin.html

;)

Regards! Michaelson
RCSignals
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by RCSignals »

Sgt. wrote:....... Now I have a question.. I will be sending one Indy Hero lightweight Lamb to Harrison Ford per request of Jeff Robin.. what size should I send.. ?
Sarge

given the sizes of his jackets....and the Wings size chart....a Small but with longer arms. Arm length of a Wings Large.
Send him that and a Medium.
Holt
Craftsman

Post by Holt »

Michaelson wrote:Of course, you mean this "Jeff Robin", right?

;)

Regards! Michaelson
thats the one ;)
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

Michaelson wrote:Of course, you mean this "Jeff Robin", right?

;)

Regards! Michaelson
Okay Mr. PI Michaelson.. Yes that happens to be my Best Friend Jeff Robin along with my other best Friend John A. Tarantino of APSLAW.COM Jeff Robin and I go all the way back to the days of Ed Asner and Myself...Jeff Robin is Hollywood and don't kid yourself about that one!!You will never meet a nicer person and oh yes He and HF are very close friends along with Geroge Lucas and so on and so on.. Now that You know the rest of the story... But I guess you being who you are already knew that.
BTW Yes we talk every day about how much we like being Fans!!
Mark how in the world did you put that together.. I thought I was the COP.
Sarge
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

LOL! :lol:

Yep, I knew, but figured a lot of folks had no clue who Jeff Robin was.

I just googled his name, saw William Morris agency, and put 2 and 2 together.

Sometimes I get one right. :-k ;)

Regards! Michaelson
Indakin
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Indakin »

Wow sarge thanks so much for all these options. Im truely stumped now as to what i want to do next, every jacekt has its bennifits and im not sure which is the one for me. Think the Cow is still a great option though.
ProfessorHenryWJonesJr
Archaeologist
Archaeologist
Location: Just shaking my head and laughing at the stupidity.

Post by ProfessorHenryWJonesJr »

Sgt. Hack, once again, \:D/ :clap: :notworthy: :TOH: I cannot thank you enough for everything.

As far as I am concerned, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that is being presented to us COW members so generously by Sgt. David Hack and U.S. Wings.

And, as long as I have the means necessary, which I am thankful and grateful for, I plan on taking full advantage of this opportunity as long as it presents itself. As COW member "DarenHenryW" stated in another topic, we are "brothers and sisters" here and I sincerely hope all of you are able to enjoy this opportunity. :TOH:

Man, all these jackets...... ](*,)
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

Michaelson wrote:LOL! :lol:

Yep, I knew, but figured a lot of folks had no clue who Jeff Robin was.

I just googled his name, saw William Morris agency, and put 2 and 2 together.

Sometimes I get one right. :-k ;)

Regards! Michaelson
You are one smart person...
Sarge
Bemo
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Bemo »

Wow, I really roasted up some good coffee, cuz when I left there were two posts in this thread :-k And the coffee is all gone too! Michaelson, that you? Well good thing I have another shipment of beans arriving tomorrow.

Sarge, seriously, I'm speechless (trust me, doesn't happen often). If your price point is any where near the current offerings, then collecting the set is a very real possibility for many of us. It's the Golden Age of Indy Gear :clap:
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

:- :[
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

Bemo wrote:Wow, I really roasted up some good coffee, cuz when I left there were two posts in this thread :-k And the coffee is all gone too! Michaelson, that you? Well good thing I have another shipment of beans arriving tomorrow.

Sarge, seriously, I'm speechless (trust me, doesn't happen often). If your price point is any where near the current offerings, then collecting the set is a very real possibility for many of us. It's the Golden Age of Indy Gear :clap:
Okay... I get the message! How does $ 295.00 sound and shipping Free to all orders in the USA and half off for all orders outside the USA.. Calf and Striated Lamb will cost me more and you already know that I have to give Neil 50 % and with this offer to COW members will have to take care of Neil even more.. How do you like doing business with a person that puts it all on the board!! Michaelson and I was also talking about payment options for COW members only.
Now you can have another cup of coffee and I better stop before I give away the store.
By the way M I'm sending you one example of every version we make and hope you enjoy them all. Thats a promise I dont make lightly!!
Sarge
Kentucky Blues
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Kentucky Blues »

$295 sounds fair, sarge! A little more than my bank account wanted to hear... I'll break it to him gently.. but the price is fair!

-KB :D
Fitch
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by Fitch »

Sgt. wrote:
Bemo wrote:Wow, I really roasted up some good coffee, cuz when I left there were two posts in this thread :-k And the coffee is all gone too! Michaelson, that you? Well good thing I have another shipment of beans arriving tomorrow.

Okay... I get the message! How does $ 295.00 sound and shipping Free to all orders in the USA and half off for all orders outside the USA.. Calf and Striated Lamb will cost me more and you already know that I have to give Neil 50 % and with this offer to COW members will have to take care of Neil even more.. How do you like doing business with a person that puts it all on the board!! Michaelson and I was also talking about payment options for COW members only.
Now you can have another cup of coffee and I better stop before I give away the store.
By the way M I'm sending you one example of every version we make and hope you enjoy them all. Thats a promise I dont make lightly!!
Sarge

With all the generosity and outstanding customer service I've seen from Sgt Hack and US Wings over the past month or so, I'm so impressed that, US Wings will be my family's first choice in the future whether it's an Indy style jacket or another style.

I've never seen anything like it.

Thanks again Sarge!
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

Fitch wrote:
Sgt. wrote:

Sarge

With all the generosity and outstanding customer service I've seen from Sgt Hack and US Wings over the past month or so, I'm so impressed that, US Wings will be my family's first choice in the future whether it's an Indy style jacket or another style.

I've never seen anything like it.

Thanks again Sarge!
Thank you!
Sarge
crismans
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by crismans »

Sarge, if you can get 100% screen accurate jackets (especially licensed and with Cooper getting his 50% [fair share]) out the door for $295?

This will be vastly more than fair and you would have even more of my admiration. Of course, you would have revealed your secret identity as a wizard to the world, but, oh well. :lol:

Sgt. wrote: Okay... I get the message! How does $ 295.00 sound and shipping Free to all orders in the USA and half off for all orders outside the USA.. Calf and Striated Lamb will cost me more and you already know that I have to give Neil 50 % and with this offer to COW members will have to take care of Neil even more.. How do you like doing business with a person that puts it all on the board!! Michaelson and I was also talking about payment options for COW members only.
Sarge

Baldwyn
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Baldwyn »

crismans wrote:Sarge, if you can get 100% screen accurate jackets (especially licensed and with Cooper getting his 50% [fair share]) out the door for $295?

This will be vastly more than fair and you would have even more of my admiration. Of course, you would have revealed your secret identity as a wizard to the world, but, oh well. :lol:

Sgt. wrote: Okay... I get the message! How does $ 295.00 sound and shipping Free to all orders in the USA and half off for all orders outside the USA.. Calf and Striated Lamb will cost me more and you already know that I have to give Neil 50 % and with this offer to COW members will have to take care of Neil even more.. How do you like doing business with a person that puts it all on the board!! Michaelson and I was also talking about payment options for COW members only.
Sarge

No kidding. More than fair. Thank you Sarge for your generosity! I'm amazed, honoured, and I can't wait for the fall :) Any word on the horsehide and roo versions, by the way?
Indiana Dymond
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Indiana Dymond »

Good news on the discount overseas shipping,four times normal rate was far to much to send a jacket to the UK IMHO

Thanks Sarge :tup:

This whole US Wings buzz has had me puzzled for some time :-k . Other vendors have been shot for making more SA jackets than the "HERO"around here :lol: :lol: :lol: .

My jacket fund has now been safely stashed away(again) waiting for the raiders calf skin later this year.
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

Baldwyn wrote:
crismans wrote:Sarge, if you can get 100% screen accurate jackets (especially licensed and with Cooper getting his 50% [fair share]) out the door for $295?

Sgt. wrote:Okay... I get the message! How does $ 295.00 sound and shipping Free to all orders in the USA and half off for all orders outside the USA.. Calf and Striated Lamb will cost me more and you already know that I have to give Neil 50 % and with this offer to COW members will have to take care of Neil even more.. How do you like doing business with a person that puts it all on the board!! Michaelson and I was also talking about payment options for COW members only.
Sarge

No kidding. More than fair. Thank you Sarge for your generosity! I'm amazed, honoured, and I can't wait for the fall :) Any word on the horsehide and roo versions, by the way?
I don't know... Guess I best get the Indy one done first!! There is no way I want M. Indy Dawg and Indy Holt camping in my yard until all four are made. What I am saying is the new Indy 100 % spec line is number one here at US Wings and we are pulling out all stops until they are all made and made 100 % to spec and sign off by Neil Cooper and Indy Holt.
Sarge
JC1972
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by JC1972 »

Sgt. wrote:
jacksdad wrote:Looking foreward to seeing the new fall line.
Indiana Holt and Neil Cooper will be working hand and Hand on all four jackets.
Michaelson IndyDawg and Indiana Holt will work on the price of each jacket for the Fans!
I have ask Jeff Robin if he would be willing to help the Fans and He said Yes! BTW Jeff Robin wears the Indy Hero Lightweight Lamb and He is a size Med. Now I have a question.. I will be sending one Indy Hero lightweight Lamb to Harrison Ford per request of Jeff Robin.. what size should I send.. ?
Sarge
So what size is HF getting? Be great to see pics of him in it.
Holt
Craftsman

Post by Holt »

Sgt. wrote: I don't know... Guess I best get the Indy one done first!! There is no way I want M. Indy Dawg and Indy Holt camping in my yard until all four are made. What I am saying is the new Indy 100 % spec line is number one here at US Wings and we are pulling out all stops until they are all made and made 100 % to spec and sign off by Neil Cooper and Indy Holt.
Sarge
Well said Sir! :tup:

If we had Harry Potters magic wand they all probably would lay on the table ready for sticking a fork in it.

reality is we dont have that wand.

Like I always say, if you want something done correctly you have to use time.

If yall have seen my latest Grail Diary which is 99% acurrate to the real thing you would understand the definition of focusing on a project. and we intend to focus. even though camping in Sarges backyard would be really fun! Dawg, Mark and I could sing songs and drink beer around the bonfire keeping Sgt and Lani awake. lol.
RCSignals
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by RCSignals »

Indiana Holt wrote:...... even though camping in Sarges backyard would be really fun! Dawg, Mark and I could sing songs and drink beer around the bonfire keeping Sgt and Lani awake. lol.
don't forget there is also a swing set in the yard! :)
Yojimbo Jones
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Yojimbo Jones »

Indiana Holt wrote:
Sgt. wrote: I don't know... Guess I best get the Indy one done first!! There is no way I want M. Indy Dawg and Indy Holt camping in my yard until all four are made. What I am saying is the new Indy 100 % spec line is number one here at US Wings and we are pulling out all stops until they are all made and made 100 % to spec and sign off by Neil Cooper and Indy Holt.
Sarge
Well said Sir! :tup:

If we had Harry Potters magic wand they all probably would lay on the table ready for sticking a fork in it.

reality is we dont have that wand.

Like I always say, if you want something done correctly you have to use time.

If yall have seen my latest Grail Diary which is 99% acurrate to the real thing you would understand the definition of focusing on a project. and we intend to focus. even though camping in Sarges backyard would be really fun! Dawg, Mark and I could sing songs and drink beer around the bonfire keeping Sgt and Lani awake. lol.
So hang on, just to clarify, why is fan assistance needed when these are original Cooper patterns? I'd really like someone to lay out the process here as this is all feeling a little too familiar.
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

In what way, YJ? Every gear item ever produced, with the exception of the Nowak CS jacket or the AB hat line, have had fan assistance since this hobby began. EVERY piece of gear. Even Aldens has had to deal with fans regarding color!

What's different about this one?

You're right, it is familiar territory. It happens everytime a vendor comes to this community, even those who DO have the original patterns, as no matter what is shown to this community, there is always that 1 or 2 percent who doubt, question, or outright reject any work shown. So, assistance is requested to have items seen in first person to see if passes muster, even knowing it's the real 'McCoy'.

Sometimes even THAT isn't enough, but at least the effort was put forth.

Heck, you witnessed it first person with Tony reproducing the Indy I version of jacket handed to him by that 'un-named' representative of George Lucas. It's STILL being debated to this day! Few fans were involved, and many will never accept the fact such a jacket existed at all.

Happens all the time, and always will if vendors are willing to work with fan communities like ours. Most just wash their hands of us (collectively), call us nuts, and move on. They don't NEED the aggrevation, but they enjoy the fanbase and being able to participate WITH us.

Fortunately, Neil Cooper and Sgt. Hack haven't washed their hands of us.....yet.

...and David, regarding that promise....all I can say is... :notworthy: :notworthy:

Regards! Michaelson
Holt
Craftsman

Post by Holt »

:tup:
Yojimbo Jones
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Yojimbo Jones »

Hi Michaelson,

First, don't get me wrong - I absolutely applaud Hack & Cooper's efforts. However, fan input also causes problems.

The most accurate Raiders jacket out there, Tony Nowak's Indy1, had zero fan input. You can buy it in pure unadulterated form - as close as Tony was able to make his own professional notes on, without any input from screen-grab junkies like myself. SO when I had my last jacket made, I knew 100% the only changes were MY OWN. That's just part of what's so great about it - and it shows in the accuracy of the jacket.

There's something magical about getting "IT" - a jacket made to the same pattern, the actual maker has done his best to replicate it, and sign off on HIS work. Pending some sort of explanation of how Cooper was involved in Last Crusade, (or for WHICH Raiders jackets for that matter) he has a customer here for 3 jackets. But I want to know it's a pure Cooper I'm buying, not a revisit to the Wested era when I believed the COA, but it really looks like it was some dude using the fans as a crutch for however many years.

So what I'm saying is kind of the opposite to what you're inferring - and proves my point. I WANT to put faith into the fact that Cooper's patterns are accurate - 0% dilution or fan tweaking. (Holt's brilliance at doing so aside!)

cheers, Kurt.
binkmeisterRick
Stealer of Wallets

Post by binkmeisterRick »

And just to make another point, my Nowak TN-1 is a "carbon copy" taken directly from that jacket in question, reproducing all the flaws and faults of the original, the only "difference" being that I had it made in my size. There were no other "alterations." I still come across folks who don't think it's SA. Michaelson's right, there will always be that percentage of doubters.
Kentucky Blues
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Kentucky Blues »

I can see where you're coming from, Kurt. But I can also say that while it'd be cool to have a 100% screen accurate UNALTERED jacket, it might not, for various reasons, be the best choice for US Wings. Seeing as how they have to reach the multitudes, they can't necessarily go with screen accurate/identical patterns if it will make for less substantial, less functional jacket. I imagine they're going to get fan input on what best meets the general views of screen accuracy (which would probably include what we see even in other jackets on screen, and any noticeable flaws with the actual cooper on screen, in case any alterations were made on set), and cross reference that with the actual pattern as well as with the functionality of both.

Also, you must remember that they're making jackets from all 4 movies... seeing how I know of no coopers from the last three... they'll have to modify the pattern for screen accuracy (which could be what they're mostly, if not entirely, eluding too when they talk about fan input).

I know you really want screen accuracy and the identical pattern but, as I said before, they're jacket makers (and quality ones at that from what I've seen) selling jackets to anyone who wants one, not costumers providing props to collectors.

Hope this helps (and has some truth to it... :-s )

-KB :D
crismans
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by crismans »

binkmeisterRick wrote:And just to make another point, my Nowak TN-1 is a "carbon copy" taken directly from that jacket in question, reproducing all the flaws and faults of the original, the only "difference" being that I had it made in my size. There were no other "alterations." I still come across folks who don't think it's SA. Michaelson's right, there will always be that percentage of doubters.
I don't think your point is different from Yojimbo's. Tony delivered a 100%, non-fan-influenced, copy of the jacket he had in his hand (sized to the customer). You could vary the pattern if you wanted, or, like me, just order it "like the one Tony had".

What I want to see from Wings (and I believe this is what Sarge and Cooper are going to deliver!) is a 100%, non-fan-influenced, copy of the jacket Cooper made for Raiders and ToD. Just break out those original patterns and have at it!

And, while I respect your views Kentucky Blues, I think they can deliver it. They have their excellent Hero line (and their previous excellent Indy jackets) that meet the general jacket guidelines you lay out. They have the market for a "Indy vibe"/real world jacket covered (I'd almost say cornered). From what Sarge has said here, they are going for a stitch for stitch version of the movie jackets. For the first two, Cooper was directly involved (and there is some compelling evidence that his jacket influenced both the LC and CS jackets) so I want his patterns intact and unmessed with.

And I'm not alone. One of the big knocks against Wested over the years is that they couldn't deliver a screen accurate pattern. Wings and Cooper are in the position to do just that and I wish them all luck in that endeavor!
RCSignals
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by RCSignals »

Kentucky blues, I understand what you are saying, but that is the position the 'Hero' fills, a great streetable-functional jacket for the multitudes.

The Neil Cooper/USWings cooperative 4 movie jackets are to be as Sarge says, 100% accurate. Not adjusted as you imagine, except for varying sizes.
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

crismans wrote:
binkmeisterRick wrote:And just to make another point, my Nowak TN-1 is a "carbon copy" taken directly from that jacket in question, reproducing all the flaws and faults of the original, the only "difference" being that I had it made in my size. There were no other "alterations." I still come across folks who don't think it's SA. Michaelson's right, there will always be that percentage of doubters.
I don't think your point is different from Yojimbo's. Tony delivered a 100%, non-fan-influenced, copy of the jacket he had in his hand (sized to the customer). You could vary the pattern if you wanted, or, like me, just order it "like the one Tony had".

What I want to see from Wings (and I believe this is what Sarge and Cooper are going to deliver!) is a 100%, non-fan-influenced, copy of the jacket Cooper made for Raiders and ToD. Just break out those original patterns and have at it!

And, while I respect your views Kentucky Blues, I think they can deliver it. They have their excellent Hero line (and their previous excellent Indy jackets) that meet the general jacket guidelines you lay out. They have the market for a "Indy vibe"/real world jacket covered (I'd almost say cornered). From what Sarge has said here, they are going for a stitch for stitch version of the movie jackets. For the first two, Cooper was directly involved (and there is some compelling evidence that his jacket influenced both the LC and CS jackets) so I want his patterns intact and unmessed with.

And I'm not alone. One of the big knocks against Wested over the years is that they couldn't deliver a screen accurate pattern. Wings and Cooper are in the position to do just that and I wish them all luck in that endeavor!
Good for You and well said.. Yes Neil and I do and yes we can and will deliver as we have always not only to the Fans but to the US Military.. I.E. US Navy.. US Army.. USMC and the USAF and last but not least the USCG and Home Land Security along with Most other US Military through out the World RN Number is: 126811 on file. Battle tested.... US Wings Inc.
You have my Word Neil Cooper and US Wings Inc. will make a 100 % Spec Indy Jacket for all four Movies starting with the Raiders.... Before X-Mas of 2010.. More like this fall...BTW We will have the Raiders Sample in 21 days.. No pictures please.. reason we do not want some bad guys trying to Copy Neil Coopers Pattern.. Can be seen only at 561 E. Hines Hill Road Hudson Ohio and No Cameras. You may be placed on the lst if you wish.. no orders please.... First come first serve.
Sarge
ProfessorHenryWJonesJr
Archaeologist
Archaeologist
Location: Just shaking my head and laughing at the stupidity.

Post by ProfessorHenryWJonesJr »

Sgt. wrote:BTW We will have the Raiders Sample in 21 days.. No pictures please.. reason we do not want some bad guys trying to Copy Neil Coopers Pattern.. Can be seen only at 561 E. Hines Hill Road Hudson Ohio and No Cameras. You may be placed on the lst if you wish.. no orders please.... First come first serve.
Sarge

:-s :-k Would give me a great reason to visit U.S. Wings, besides meeting Sgt. Hack, and the wonderful staff there. Maybe even have the opportunity to meet some local COW members there.
Indydawg

Post by Indydawg »

8-[] :shock: :-k 8) :TOH:

I think that just about covers it....

Regards!
Indydawg
Flyderf
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Flyderf »

I don't need to see one before ordering, I know I want one!. I love both US Wings jackets (C.E. and Antique Cow Hero) I already own. Put me on the list for a Raiders!
RaidersBash
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by RaidersBash »

Put me on that list too, Sarge! For a Raiders.

I have full faith that the collabrative effort will produce THE jacket I've been looking for.
Bemo
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Bemo »

Sarge,

$295 for THE JACKET, in calf, from THE ORIGINAL MAKER is very fair and exciting. I would humbly request that this jacket be offered in standard jacket sizes as you do with your contract military jackets, instead of your usual s m lg etc. I really believe that part of the battle in getting THE LOOK with this jacket is the fit. I'll take one in calf, size 42R.

Your the BEST :notworthy:
scot2525
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by scot2525 »

Yes I will be making the trip up to the store for this offering when the time is right. That is probably the best way to do it for any of these jackets.
JC1972
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by JC1972 »

I hope this is not a stupid question but I assume the Raiders jackets will have a silver zipper?

Sarge, Holt?
Last edited by JC1972 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharkboy
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by sharkboy »

does anyone know how the potential Striated Lamb jacket fits into this 4 jacket series?

that's the one I am really hopeful on.

Sharkboy
JC1972
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by JC1972 »

sharkboy wrote:does anyone know how the potential Striated Lamb jacket fits into this 4 jacket series?

that's the one I am really hopeful on.

Sharkboy
Raiders as described on page 1 per Indiana Holt
Indiana Holt wrote:The Raiders will be in striated Lambskin and calfhide.

thats what I know for now.
sharkboy
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by sharkboy »

Oh Awesome! I didn't realize he was doing 2 hides for Raiders. Thanks!
Mitch LaRue
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Mitch LaRue »

Yeah, I'm definitely onboard for one Raiders Jacket in Striated Lambskin and one Raiders in Calfhide... just because I'm thinking they're going to both be so beautiful - each in their own unique way...

Plus, I love the little bit of History that's happening here...

(And by the way, that PRICE could NOT be better!)
:D

...Now I just have to find that sizing information again... what page (Thread) was that on/in again?
:-k
RCSignals
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by RCSignals »

Was there sizing information for these Raiders jackets yet?
I think those hides will be used for the 100% screen accurate jackets, or is that incorrect?
binkmeisterRick
Stealer of Wallets

Post by binkmeisterRick »

I'm sure sizing information will be available once the jackets are made. ;)
RCSignals
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by RCSignals »

Yes, that was kind of the point I tried to make but wanted to make sure these hides will only be used for the special edition jackets. The current sizing chart posted won't apply. 8)
scot2525
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by scot2525 »

binkmeisterRick wrote:I'm sure sizing information will be available once the jackets are made. ;)

I know Sarge was looking into the option of having the Neil Cooper line made into 40,42,44, etc. etc in regulars and longs but nothing was definitive. With the announced price point of $295.00 to COW members with free shipping to the USA this may not be a possibility IMHO.
Mitch LaRue
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Mitch LaRue »

RCSignals wrote:The current sizing chart posted won't apply.
Understood.
:)
binkmeisterRick wrote:I'm sure sizing information will be available once the jackets are made. ;)
Not hard to tell when I'm chompin' at the bit, eh bink?
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

Mitch LaRue wrote:
RCSignals wrote:The current sizing chart posted won't apply.
Understood.
:)
Not hard to tell when I'm chompin' at the bit, eh bink?
FYI..
We will not post a size chart of "The Neil Coopers Raiders jacket" Nor will we post any pictures of the jacket until the Jacket in question has been released.
Sorry!
Sarge
Rick Deckard
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Rick Deckard »

Well, that settles it. I'm about 4 hours from US Wings, guess I'll have to make a trip and buy this one in person! That way I can try the jackets on and pick the nicest one of the bunch! The rest of you will have to deal with sloppy seconds! :whip:
(I kid! I kid!)
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

Rick Deckard wrote:Well, that settles it. I'm about 4 hours from US Wings, guess I'll have to make a trip and buy this one in person! That way I can try the jackets on and pick the nicest one of the bunch! The rest of you will have to deal with sloppy seconds! :whip:
(I kid! I kid!)
Best idea I have heard all day!!
Sarge