Indy boots from CA boots

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Indiana Dymond
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Indy boots from CA boots

Post by Indiana Dymond »

Has anyone here seen or ordered the Indy boots at CA boot(pimpinshoes.com),under the more cool shoes pull down?

Please don't give me the ,this thread is worthless routine as i don't know how to post pictures or weblinks :? .

I was looking to see if they had restocked on Boba Fett boots when I came across them,looking at the pictures they do them in a normal ankle boot and a high leg boot,no option on the order form though :-k .

I thought they looked a good close enough untill I saw the price :shock: :shock: :shock: .

ID
Wade Egan
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Re: Indy boots from CA boots

Post by Wade Egan »

I have dealt with Caboots on several occasions (Jack Sparrow boots, Boba Fett, Han Solo, etc.) and they have been very good with the delivery times and quality. Their Indy boots are a little pricey at $300 though, making me think if you went this way you should just pony up the extra $50 to get some Aldens or Magnoli Adventure boots. I don't personally like the height of the upper or the toe stitching on the Caboots Indy, and for the money would want something exact.

Let's face it, not many of us are actually 'adventuring' in these boots so we don't need Nasa approved gear. :[
I personally went with the Todd's boots to save some money and am very happy with them for $75. They look great.

My 2 cents,

W.E.
Indiana Dymond
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Indiana Dymond »

As I live in the UK it would be a better bet for me to go for the AB Aldens from Marc once you count up the shipping and the high import duty and tax I would have to pay!!! :x :x :x

When I first saw them I thought it might be a reasonable priced close enough as most of CA Boots footwear,but for $300 I'll take three pairs of Todds boots.

ID
BOINKFFD
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by BOINKFFD »

I have a set of the CA Botts Bikerscouts. They are very compfy but pricy. I would probley go the real on some Aldens.
Good luck
Indiana Joyce
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Indiana Joyce »

I have CA stormtrooper boots. If you have a choice, get the Todd boots. If you can afford it, get real Aldens.
binkmeisterRick
Stealer of Wallets

Post by binkmeisterRick »

Posting a link is pretty simple, really. Just copy the url and paste it, just like you would if copying regular ol' text. No need to do anything fancy. ;)

Here's the link, by the way:
http://www.pimpinshoes.com/product/1SCI ... BOOTS.html

For the price, you may as well just buy the Aldens!
Indiana Dymond
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Indiana Dymond »

Thanks for the tip Bink I'll give it a go on another thread I want to start :tup:

I was never going to buy these boots,way to much money for me,just wanted to put it out as no one has mentioned them here before.

Don't know who's going to pay alden money for a close enough :-k ,going for the Todds when I can as they are more SA than the current aldens at a price i can afford :D .

ID