Lets see your NON-Indy whips!

From falls & poppers to plaiting & cracking technique, this section is dedicated in memory of Sergei, IndyGear Staff Member and Whip Guru. Always remember to keep "Celebratin' Life!"

Moderator: BullWhipBorton

Whip Basics
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Whip Basics »

racerx -
very good looking whips! Congrats on that collection!
But what for heaven's sake is that whip with the metal handle?
Looks dangerous...

cracker -
of course I love these colors. I just don't tell ;-)

Robby

www.Whip-Basics.de
racerx
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by racerx »

Hi Robby,

that whip was made by Jack Perry, it is a copy from one of the whips used in the movie ''Cecil B Demils Ten comandment'' the handle is made from polished alumium, the thong is 12 strand and 9 feet long,
when I first saw it , it remined me a little of a lightsaber handle from the movie starwars and being a fan I couldn't resist implementing it in to my collection

:) also it really tracks well and cracks easy.

Great photos, Great Whip! Keep them coming, just keep an eye on the size limits too
Sorry about that pic size Dan, I'll start using the links for now on, sweet looking Jacka by the way, I aways been a fan of Mr. Delonges an his movies.

Cheers

Jim J.
racerx
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by racerx »

racerx, nice collection. Who made the black and red with the ring? That is a very nice looking whip!

Thanks Cracker,

that whip was made by Joe strain, it was purchase via Mark Allen as a gift for me a couple of Christmas's ago :) its 7 feet long and 12 strand.

All the best.

Jim J.
Indiana County Jr.
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Indiana County Jr. »

sweet looking Jacka by the way, I aways been a fan of Mr. Delonges an his movies.

Thanks racerx! I was a bit scared of it when i first got it ;-). It cracks with barely any movement (soooo heavy)at all, my neighbors just love me for it. :lol:

Crack On! :whip:
Allen