Important Announcement from MidwestWhips

From falls & poppers to plaiting & cracking technique, this section is dedicated in memory of Sergei, IndyGear Staff Member and Whip Guru. Always remember to keep "Celebratin' Life!"

Moderator: BullWhipBorton

BullWhipBorton

Important Announcement from MidwestWhips

Post by BullWhipBorton »

I was on the phone earlier with member/vendor Paul Nolan at www.Midwestwhips.com Paul asked if I could post a message for him letting everyone know that due to inclement weather their internet services are down and probably won't be restored until next week. They may have some limited alternative Internet usage, but for the time being online communications with them will be spotty at best. If you have any urgent business with them, please contact them via the phone number listed at their website.

Dan
LemonLauren
Vendor

Post by LemonLauren »

It looks like we finally (fingers crossed) have full, reliable electricity and internet back. We'll be spending the next week or more playing catch-up, so please continue to be patient with receiving an email reply or a whip that may have been due around the time of the storm. A crazy storm it was too... no rain or lightning and thunder - just wind! The power company said it was the worst and most widespread damage to the power grid in the whole history of SW Ohio... many people went a week or more without power at all. I know it's nothing near what cities along the southern coast of the US can get this time of year, but it was pretty surprising for small town Ohio. :-)

Thanks again everybody, and hopefully things will be settled back to normal within the next week or so.

Lauren Wickline
www.midwestwhips.com
BullWhipBorton

Post by BullWhipBorton »

Welcome back
midwestwhips
Vendor

Post by midwestwhips »

Hi Dan,

Thank you so much for posting for us. We took some pics and video of the damage. It could have been much worse, but we got really lucky.

Regards,

Paul Nolan
www.midwestwhips.com
KatyBuckeye
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by KatyBuckeye »

I'm glad that you didn't have too much damage.