Gun Belt - TOD, LC, & CS

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Wade Egan
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Gun Belt - TOD, LC, & CS

Post by Wade Egan »

The NEW Gun Belt is now available!

ToD, LC, CS style 1 3/4" gun belt is a heavy 9/10 oz. leather belt. Hand dyed using eco friendly dye and cut to size for the specific look.

Punched holes up to the end cut or the extra hang from CS. Your choice!

Colors: Bison Brown (shown), Saddle Brown (shown), and Black (not shown) with solid brass nickel buckle. Sizes 30 to 44 mens. Larger sizes available upon request.

Rugged and ready to rock with a worn in look and feel! 100% handmade in the US from top quality leather.

Saddle Brown:

Bison Brown:

As always there is a COW discount! Normally $58 this belt is offered at the discount price of $49 to COW members.
ALSO! Get a FREE Classic Whip holder when you buy two or more items! Bag straps, belts, or other holders.

Thank you,

W.E.
adventureleather@mac.com
Last edited by Wade Egan on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
conceited_ape
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by conceited_ape »

Very nice work, mate!
The CS belt has a lighter, almost reddish hue to it but this one (pictured) is excellent for a ToD gunbelt!
msrowe88
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by msrowe88 »

hey, that's my belt.

...and it's great, & the super whip holder is even better

Mark
Wade Egan
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

too shay!

Post by Wade Egan »

I've updated the post with more photos of the Saddle Brown belts. They are more accurate for the CS style gun belt. I can easily customize your gear because I make it myself. Just let me know what you are looking for and I'll make it. Suggestions are always welcome!

Thanks,

W.E.

ps. yes, the end cuts can match the films
spenyk
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by spenyk »

Is there a Raiders gun belt also for sale?
Wade Egan
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Raiders Belt

Post by Wade Egan »

Yes, there is a Raiders gun belt on the horizon. 1 1/2" width with a slim round buckle and silver keeper. I will offer it with the whip holder attached or without the holder.

I just switched my supply company for the belt hardware and they have the keepers. That was my only issue with the Raiders belt.

Stay tuned....
Wade Egan
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Raiders Belt Now Available!!!

Post by Wade Egan »

As promised, I have been working on a Raiders gun belt. The belt below is my 'prototype.' Check it out and let me know what you think.
To order - check out my post in the Cairo Bazaar or email me dircect:

adventureleather@mac.com

Thanks,

W.E.

Toldog07
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Toldog07 »

is there any way you can make the whipholder more of a lighter brown than the actual belt, as it is seen on screen?

also, this is probobly a dumb question but is this affiliated with adventurbilt? i thought i read something in the past about buckles being from the same supplyer as the film belts but it may have been the leather that i'm thinking of.
Wade Egan
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Wade Egan »

YES! I can make the underside of the whip holder untreated to match. I have found that the treated leather grips the whip a lot better, FYI.

NO, this is not affiliated with AB! My name is Wade Egan, and I make all of these items myself. I have been making belts, wristbands, and leather costume accessories for a very long time and have offered this gear, which I usually make for myself and friends, to the public now that I have more time to produce larger numbers products. I am constantly updating and upgrading my supplies and materials and I've simply matched what I see on screen with my hardware choices and search extensively to find accurate reproduction hardware from all over the world.

If anyone has any custom requests or ideas, please don't hesitate to contact me with your suggestions and questions. I am focused on making high quality products for actual use as well as being as screen accurate as possible.

Thanks,

W.E.

adventureleather@mac.com

P.S. I will be a vendor at this year's Qween Mary Summit! Come see the gear with your own eyes.
Indiana Tim
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by Indiana Tim »

May I ask, which would be the closer colour to a LC gunbelt: bison or saddle? Also, do you sell these in an undistressed version, or only as distressed versions?
Wade Egan
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

LC Belt Color

Post by Wade Egan »

Saddle would be the correct choice for LC. Yes, I will sell these belts in un-distressed, new condition for you to wear in yourself.

I actually wear the LC gunbelt with jeans or khakis a lot and it's a pretty sharp belt.

W.E.
Alkali Jones
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Alkali Jones »

Hey Wadventure,

These look great, I'm a Raiders man myself, but... well... I'm not sure, but doesn't the gun belt have those little grooves along the edges, like the mask bag strap does. I'm sure I've read here that someone here talked to the prop maker himself and, well, he says there're grooves on the edge. He admitted the belts were distessed so much that they're harder to see, but they're there. Are yours available with the little edge grooves? Is that extra? 'Cause these look good, and I'd be interested.

Dan S