Free Re-blocks

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

BendingOak
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Free Re-blocks

Post by BendingOak »

Being inspired by Steve's post.

http://indygear.com/cow/viewtopic.php?t=31478

I decided to offer a free Re-Block to COW members for a limited time.

I really didn't want to re-block anyones else work. being scared to wreak someone's hat.
I got a lot of e-mails and PM's asking to buy the hats that I posted and to be put on a list for my hats. Asked me for re-blocks. This became a little overwhelming at first.

I can not replace anyone's hat if I wreak a hat. I don't have many hats left in my collection. I have 4 hats to my collection. All the others that I ever owned I gave away or sold, some I ripped apart to learn from.

I will offer to everyone here to re-block a hat for free and if the hat comes out well just post some pics of the hat for me. If the hat gets wreaked because of me then I will offer to give you 40 dollars of a hat if you decide to buy a hat from me in the future. Thats the best I can come up with.

I have two block sizes 7 3/8 and 7 1/4. I have more in the works and hopefully in my hands soon.

I will not work on any Adventurebilt hats. Out of respect to Steve and Marc.
Last edited by BendingOak on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Fedora
Dig Leader
Dig Leader
Location: Alternating between wearing my Magnoli/AB/HJ & my Penman lids!

Post by Johnny Fedora »

Great idea! Reblocks are a great source of experance, I'm sure Steve would agree.

Johnny
BendingOak
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by BendingOak »

At this time I cant offer anymore free re-blocks.
Fedoraman
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Fedoraman »

That was fast :lol:
BendingOak
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by BendingOak »

I'm sorry but the list has grown fast. The other thing is............ that when I posted my price for re-blocks I got a lot of people asking about it. When I offered the free re-blocks then people stop asking about re-blocks. :? Right now it wouldn't be fare to the people who are waiting for their hats .