Wested arrives in NZ barely a week after order:o)

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Fortune and glory kid
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Wested arrives in NZ barely a week after order:o)

Post by Fortune and glory kid »

Hey all you crazy Indy gear guys (and girls?)

I stumbled onto this site just after seeing KotCS & deciding to search the Net to see if I could get my hands on an Indy jacket. Boy, I never KNEW such a large fan base exists of you "Gearheads".

While I'm just after the jacket, I gota say thanks to all of you. I've spent a couple of nights lurking around seeing what was on offer. Your opinions and research are great fun to read.

Since Peter at Wested designed the Raiders jacket, that's who I went for.

I ordered just over a week ago and tonight I'm sitting here on a cold,wet,wintry New Zealand night wearing My off the Peg, 38" Raiders in Authentic Brown Goat.(No pictures sorry :cry: )
It's a fantastic thing and I know it's gonna be a good friend through-out this and many winters to come. :)

So thanks you Leather jacket people :D and many thanks to Gemma and Peter.
Mal
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Mal »

Congrats on receiving the jacket and finding the forums.

Welcome to the party, pal 8)
cowboy827
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by cowboy827 »

New Zealand? I had a Wested Raiders jacket, size 38, up for auction on ebay about two weeks ago, and someone from NZ asked me about the cost of shipping from the US (where I am) to NZ. Might that have been you?
Fortune and glory kid
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Nope, not me. :)

Hmmm, more jacket fans down here eh?

I see that vendor Magnoli is actually a New Zealander??! The things you find out on the Net :shock:

So why are you selling your jacket? I am absolutely LOVING mine! Fits like a glove :D
Indiana G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Indiana G »

Fortune and glory kid wrote:Nope, not me. :)

Hmmm, more jacket fans down here eh?

I see that vendor Magnoli is actually a New Zealander??! The things you find out on the Net :shock:

So why are you selling your jacket? I am absolutely LOVING mine! Fits like a glove :D
mags is a yankee i believe, but his wife is a kiwi :wink: .....please correct me if i'm wrong.....and i'm a canuck :D
Fortune and glory kid
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Oh, right, thanks :)

I see there is/was a Magnoli Film Costume shop in a town here in NZ called Wanganui. Don't know if it's still there. Be interesting to go and visit now I'm "in the know" :wink: Very near to where they filmed "The Last Samurai"