Todd's website

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Gunk
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Todd's website

Post by Gunk »

I ordered one of the new discounted MKVII bags, I received my email order receipt but I didn't get any shipment notification or anything. I e-mailed Todd and no reply, does anyone know what's going on or this is normal? (My first time ordering from him)
Herr Doktor
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Herr Doktor »

I placed an order from Todd's on the 30th, and received a shipping notification on the 4th. There's a bit of a delay, probably due to processing/packaging/delivery to the courier service/Post Office. Also, I don't know how big of an operation Todd has going.

My personal guideline is to wait a week (7 days). If I don't hear anything, and there's nothing on the website mentioning delays, I'll either call or shoot an email out.

How long ago did you order?
Fink
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Fink »

A few weeks ago I bought some items from Todd’s, I received my order receipt, but I didn't get a shipment notification either, still the package arrived home on time.

Todd is an honest seller and a great guy as far as I can tell, and he always answers his messages sooner or latter (or Cissy), just hive him a little bit or time.
TheMechanic
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by TheMechanic »

My first order with him was for a bag strap. Took a few days to get a confirmation on my order. Overall it took 2 weeks for my item to arrive.

(Several days processing, 2 days until UPS picked it up from him + 1 week UPS ground shipping.)
Mannie Bothans
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Mannie Bothans »

On June 5 I ordered a holster and today I got the following info from UPS:

Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 06/11/2008
Shipped To: LEXINGTON, KY, US
Shipped/Billed On: 06/05/2008
Service: GROUND
Weight: 1.00 Lb

I think this is my holster, but I wish it was my other order. On May 20, I ordered the $49.95 Adventure Shirt, the $19.95 MkVII bag strap, the $4.95 Khaki web belt, and a weapon belt. I got word from Todd's today that the weapon belt was not in stock (though the website did not say that back when I ordered it). I suspect the shirt is what is holding up the shipment of my bag strap and web belt.

I received a pdf receipt promptly after I ordered the holster, but only today did I get a receipt for the MkVII bag strap, the $4.95 Khaki web belt, and the weapon belt that I ordered in May. In May I just got an out-of-office e-mail message saying a payment had been received after I placed my bigger order.
Solojedi
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Solojedi »

Hey mannie bothans sorry if you get my om...i goofed and pressed the wrong "reply" button and sent pm instead :oops:

I ordered a bag strap and basic holster from Todd online and spoke with him by phone. Really nice guy and great products!
I received them in 2 days but that's because i live in California and about a few ahours driving distance from where he is...
just wait a few days and if you don't hear anything just give him a call :P
ichnob
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by ichnob »

I'm in the same boat as Mannie. I have a shirt, budget holster, bag strap, and whip holder on order, but no order process submitted yet due to the shirt not available.

That still hasn't stopped me from ordering some Fullers earth from Todd's today, though. Hopefully these are still in stock and will come within a few days. I, too, live in southern California, about a few hours away from Todd's shop. Although, with gas prices as high as it is, it probably is cheaper for me to just have them delivered. :lol: