how much do you wear your fedora?

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

theinterchange
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by theinterchange »

I wear some form of hat almost every day that I'm going out of the house. When I get my Keppler.. It'll be every day I get out and about!
IndianaBogart
Dig Leader
Dig Leader
Location: ...listening to a tinny piano playing in the parlor downstairs....

Post by IndianaBogart »

I wear mine almost every day. However, rarely in public and for two reasons: 1) I only have one hat, my Fed., and it's covered in Fuller's 2) It wouldn't really go with anything that I wear.
I've always thought that wearing a fedora is a lost art, along with other "gentlemanly" ways.
I completely agree. Men (and people in general) just don't dress like they used to. :( :( :( :( :( :(

I wish so bad that things like dress hats, ect. would become popular again and part of our culture. That's just one more reason why I am such a fan of the Indy series: the time they take place in and, as a result the style of clothes worn.
gabrielle
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by gabrielle »

IndianaBogart wrote:I wear mine almost every day. However, rarely in public and for two reasons: 1) I only have one hat, my Fed., and it's covered in Fuller's 2) It wouldn't really go with anything that I wear.
Only one solution get another fedora! :twisted:

Keppler
JPD
Camptown
Akubra Fed IV

All excellent and hard wearing choices.
IndianaBogart
Dig Leader
Dig Leader
Location: ...listening to a tinny piano playing in the parlor downstairs....

Post by IndianaBogart »

Thanks gabrielle. And when I do get another hat it will definitely be another Federation. But all I can say about that right now is "I'm workin' on it, I'm workin' on it."