Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Stefan Hills
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Tony Nowak Screen Accurate LE Jacket Measurements and Info

Post by Stefan Hills »

Greetings All,

I know that there already are two posts in the jacket section regarding Tony Nowak Indy Jackets, but this is addational information that Tony wanted me to pass along to the rest of the community. I did not want to include this information in another post only to have the information mixed in the rest of the topics regarding the Tony Nowak Jacket.

I spoke with Tony the last three days regarding my jacket, a truly nice guy to work with. He mentioned that you can get a screen accurate jacket, in screen accurate size and materials, or a custom Indy jacket, with extras such as 2 pockets, map lining, different hide for no extra charge.
He took measurements while I was on the phone from a screen worn Harrison Ford Indy jacket and these are the measurements.
Size L
Chest 44'' (circumference)
Front Length 22 1/2''
Back Length 26 1/2''
Shoulder 21''
Half shoulder 7 1/4"
Bottom width 42 1/2'' (circumference)
Sleeve 26''(standard sleeve length for a Large is 25'')
Hardware Brass
Black Lining
One Pocket left hand side
Each Jacket comes with a special Jacket Bag made of canvas, which Tony says looks very vintage. It will read Indiana Jones Jacket.
Each jacket will have its own number and documentation to support that it is screen accurate LE.
He can make Mutt's Jacket should you desire as well.
He also mentioned that he has promised all thoses who have bought the jacket to recieve it by May 22,2008 and so will do his best to get done by then and in the owners hands by then.
He mentioned that he will be posting pictures of the Jacket, and the Lining very soon.

Hope this helps,
Kind regards, and all the best,
Stefan
CM
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by CM »

What about pocket size?
CM
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by CM »

Does anyone really want a map lining? Or the words Indiana Jones on anything? I'm sure the jacket is great, but ****
Labbas
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by Labbas »

How do you order one of these babies? I emailed Tony two days ago with some questions regarding this but hasn't got any response (I guess he might be flooded in emails right now).
It makes me feel safer to write an order than calling. The time zone difference for me in this case also makes is easier to use email. :)

// Labbas
Hairyloft
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by Hairyloft »

I emailed too, but I decided to call and got though by telephone straight away and spoke to Tony, great guy!
Minnesota Jones
Admin Emeritus

Post by Minnesota Jones »

viewtopic.php?t=29200&start=50

Since most of the discussion is going on in the thread I just posted above, we'll try to keep all the discussion there.