Just Ordered - Wested Raiders jacket in Goatskin

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Arlington Beech
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Just Ordered - Wested Raiders jacket in Goatskin

Post by Arlington Beech »

Well...after having a pre-distressed cowhide jacket for the past 8-9 years...I've finally gone for my 2nd coat.

Tried unsuccessfully to get a Todds standard jacket (It was amazing...but unfortunately for me the size just wasn't right for my arms)

So, just got my confirmation for my Wested Goatskin jacket. Have heard great things about it and had tossed around the Goat vs. Lamb discussion in my head for a while.

Cant wait to get it :)

and I know I know...worthless without pics :) I'll post them when it gets here
Raiders-Energizer
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by Raiders-Energizer »

So, just got my confirmation for my Wested Goatskin jacket.
You mention that you got confirmation for the goatskin, just how long did you wait for the initial order form and conformation. Because I made the online order form back on April 02(for goatskin) and I'm still waiting to hear from them for confirmation....?
Adey
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by Adey »

i just recieved my wested goat, its a great jacket and i will create a thread with pics later.
I ordered 30th march and got it today.
im so happy with it
Arlington Beech
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Arlington Beech »

I've been emailing back and forth with Gemma for the past few days, and today my credit card was charged, and I got an email saying my order was processing.

Don't know if that helps since I didn't use the web page for payment and ordering.