Wested's current "standard" for the Raiders jacket

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

afrayedknot
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by afrayedknot »

Thanks IndianaChris. That shortens my list quite a bit. I wasn't sure if the horsehide came in dark brown or not. My original choice was authentic brown, but I thought the dark brown might look better. I did mention something about the collar and the storm flap, but I'm going to make it stand out a bit more so it won't be missed by Gemma or Peter.

The other thing I noticed (that I mentioned in another thread) is that the shoulder seams on Indy's jacket hang about an inch off his shoulder. So now I'm reconsidering being too specific about my measurements. At the very least, I'll leave out my shoulder measurements.
WeeMadHamish
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by WeeMadHamish »

afrayedknot wrote:The other thing I noticed (that I mentioned in another thread) is that the shoulder seams on Indy's jacket hang about an inch off his shoulder. So now I'm reconsidering being too specific about my measurements. At the very least, I'll leave out my shoulder measurements.
I think that's part of their standard pattern.
Indakin
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Indakin »

is there any special requests on these jackets, or are they already made and they basically grab it off the rack and send it as is?

What has been the average turn around time on these too?