LL bean boots

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

WhipMaster_Indy
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

LL bean boots

Post by WhipMaster_Indy »

i dont have enof for aldens unless i finde some used ones so im probly going to get the LL bean boots wich look nice but i have bad feet and was wondering if thay are confertible and all

thanks
CEEJAY928
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by CEEJAY928 »

Are you talking about the LL bean

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... c5=Chukkas

????

I think all they have are 10 and 11s for D width.

When I saw them for $60, I attempted to buy a pair.
but no 8 1/2
oh well
cliffhanger
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by cliffhanger »

I own this pair:

They are great (after a break in period), and I added some Dr. Scholls insoles. IMHO, they look pretty dang close.

Hope this helps. Click here for ordering info

Peace,
Cliffhanger
WhipMaster_Indy
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by WhipMaster_Indy »

thes are the ones im talking about but thos other ones look more like aldens cept the bottum part whats it called..i forgot sole i think heh

thes are the ones im talking about but thos other ones look more like aldens cept the bottum part whats it called..i forgot sole i think heh

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... c5=Chukkas[/url]
Indydawg

Well, I have a little foot trouble too...

Post by Indydawg »

nothing probably like you're talking about, but mine hurt a bit. I tried the Aldens-didn't help..actually made it worse. Now, granted I am still not sure I ever actually got the correct size in a pair of Aldens, but that's been my experience.

Now, my Bean boots on the other hand....and they're the ones you're talking about, have been wonderful! I want another pair. I may never try the Aldens again....they're that great.

But, I am a big Bean fan. I'd still be buying their Cotton Poplin Field shirt if it wasn't being made in such a light weight cotton. And their pants are awesome.

Just my 2 centavos worth....
Later!
Indydawg
Michigan Smith
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Michigan Smith »

I've got a pair of the moc toe boots in the second post above and love them. I think they're more practical than Aldens with the lug sole they have (and the price difference!) I'm sorry to see they're gone already, I was contemplating another pair in black.
cliffhanger
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by cliffhanger »

Michigan Smith wrote:I've got a pair of the moc toe boots in the second post above and love them...I'm sorry to see they're gone already, I was contemplating another pair in black.
I thought they were gone as well, but when the boots were taken off the website, I sent LL Bean an email. They said to call customer service to see if they had my size. I got them for $74.95...NOW they are $64.95! Just click on the link below...you may be able to get a pair.

Click here for ordering info

Peace,
Cliffhanger