Paul Stenhouse whip handling video

From falls & poppers to plaiting & cracking technique, this section is dedicated in memory of Sergei, IndyGear Staff Member and Whip Guru. Always remember to keep "Celebratin' Life!"

Moderator: BullWhipBorton

Raider1138
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Paul Stenhouse whip handling video

Post by Raider1138 »

For those of you looking for a nice video to teach you some of the basics of whip handling, I suggest checking out Paul Stenhouse's new video Whip Handling and Maintenance. I just received my copy today and I was quite pleased. Paul really knows how to handle a whip and he spends quite a long time teaching various cracks with a few different styles of whips. He also teaches you how to care for the whip including storage, fall replacement and even how to make your own poppers. Best of all for Indy enthusiasts is the intro. Paul comes out dressed in full Indy gear and then goes into the handling section of his video. If you've already put the money into a quality whip then this video will help you care for that investment. Reading about the handling and care of the whip is one thing but it really helps to see a pro do it. You also get a free fall if you order during the first month of availability which isn't a bad deal. So if you're thinking of ordering such a video then I strongly suggest that you consider Paul for your source. Hope this helps.
Tim :D
Indiana Texas-girl
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by Indiana Texas-girl »

How do we order one?
When does the first month of availability period end?
Indiana Joe
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Indiana Joe »

Indiana Texas-girl wrote:How do we order one?
When does the first month of availability period end?
yes.....inquiring minds want to know.....
Paul_Stenhouse
Vendor

To get your video copy...

Post by Paul_Stenhouse »

It's as easy as sending me an e-mail! Then I'll work out the details with you.

paulbrianstenhouse@yahoo.com or you can find my phone number on my website, too, if you prefer to talk over the phone. www.geocities.com/paulbrianstenhouse

The free fall offer ends at the end of March.

Best Regards,

Paul Stenhouse
WhipMaster_Indy
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by WhipMaster_Indy »

is it only on vhs or is there a dvd virsion cus my vcr is broke :cry: id love to get this video tho
Paul_Stenhouse
Vendor

Post by Paul_Stenhouse »

For now, it's only in VHS. I can get DVDs made, but haven't yet, because I wasn't sure of the interest.

Best Regards,

Paul Stenhouse
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Paul_Stenhouse wrote:For now, it's only in VHS. I can get DVDs made, but haven't yet, because I wasn't sure of the interest.
I'm definitely interested. If you think DVDs will be made, I'll hold out, but if not, please let us know, and I'll settle ( :wink: ) for a VHS.

Mike
Paul_Stenhouse
Vendor

Post by Paul_Stenhouse »

I have the VHS in stock, but no DVDs. Currently I am not making plans to get a bunch of them, unless there is a huge interest level in having them in DVD format (more than one or two people).

Best Regards,

Paul Stenhouse
Paul_Stenhouse
Vendor

Post by Paul_Stenhouse »

All,

Okay, some of you have made persuasive arguments and talked me into it. I am going to make a DVD version of Whip Handling & Maintenance.

I should have it ready to go in about two weeks. This means that you'll be able to take advantage of the free fall offer for another month after the release of the DVD. Now's your chance to jump on it!

Best Regards,

Paul Stenhouse