JPD Wait Time

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

squidkidd
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

JPD Wait Time

Post by squidkidd »

I ordered back on Feb. 17 and was told 4-6 weeks, and well, tomorrow makes 8 weeks. Anybody received one recently, and if so, when did you order?

I'm not complaining or anything, as I know things get busy and schedules get behind, but i'm just wondering. Ah, the torment we put ourselves through for custom hats :)

Brian
pastimesteve
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by pastimesteve »

Hi Brian,

When I ordered my hat at the end of March, Jimmy told me he was extremely busy and turnaround time was about two months. So, I'd guess you should be getting your hat any time now, but you ought to give him a call.

Let me know what you find out, as like I said, I'm a customer too!

Steve
Dr.Seuss
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Dr.Seuss »

pastimesteve wrote: When I ordered my hat at the end of March, Jimmy told me he was extremely busy and turnaround time was about two months.
Steve
When I ordered mine, several weeks ago, Jimmy said approximately two months. Looking forward to hearing what you find out.

Steve, where in Colorado?

Sincerely,
pastimesteve
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by pastimesteve »

Hi Dr. Seuss -- Colorado Springs. Where are you?

In my limited experience with Jimmy, phone really seems to be the best way to reach him if you have questions. I'm not sure email works very well.

Steve
Dr.Seuss
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Dr.Seuss »

pastimesteve wrote:Hi Dr. Seuss -- Colorado Springs. Where are you?

Steve
Denver/Wash Park.

Sincerely,
squidkidd
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by squidkidd »

Just got o,ff the phone with Jimmy, seems my hat will be finished by this weekend and I should have it sometime next week. I guess all those glowing reviews back round the first of the year really paid off for him in terms of sales. Not so good for us, but I guess its good news for Jimmy.

Brian
Dr.Seuss
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Dr.Seuss »

squidkidd wrote:Just got o,ff the phone with Jimmy, seems my hat will be finished by this weekend and I should have it sometime next week. I guess all those glowing reviews back round the first of the year really paid off for him in terms of sales. Not so good for us, but I guess its good news for Jimmy.
We are looking forward to your review.

Sincerely,