The new guy

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

dennist41
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

The new guy

Post by dennist41 »

Hello all! I'm the new guy....love the discussions in COW and have decided to join. First saw raiders when I was in 1st grade. I just received my first Raiders Wested (Custom Size 36) and Wested Pants (still waiting for re-stocking of small shirts). Got the brown web belt, budget holster & belt and leather bag strap from from Todds Costumes. My MKVII bag came from What Price Glory. My adventure bilt raiders fedora has also been ordered. I'll post pics once I have a chance to borrow my brother's digital camera! I live in Florida and am going to Disney MGM theme park this weekend. Any suggestions for cool Indy collectibles would be appreciated!
Gobler
Vendor

Post by Gobler »

Never having gone to WDW I can't be of help but welcome to COW and it sounds like you're off to a fantastic start. I owned only the Stetson Indy from 1984 when I joined, :lol: so you came prepared.

Cheers,
Jeff
Indiana G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Indiana G »

welcome to cow! :D it sounds like you're off and running with your first set of gear....i say 1st set as you could never buy just one of anything if you stick around here too long. have fun and make sure to close the flap on your back pocket where your wallet is....bink is lurking around here somewh......arghhh!!! my wallet's gone again....BINK!!!!
VP
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by VP »

Buy everything you can carry. 8) Welcome to COW.
Strider
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Strider »

Welcome aboard the USS Club Obi Wan.
Indiana Kev
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Indiana Kev »

Welcome! Cool things to get at MGM adventure supply include the Indiana Jones coffee mug with a whip like handle and the Indy fedora antena topper.
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

I've had that fedora antenna topper on my Plymouth since D.Jones picked one up for me 3 years ago! :D

Regards! Michaelson
dennist41
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

thanks

Post by dennist41 »

Thanx for the welcome! I couldn't believe how many Indy fans were out there since I got hooked on gear. I also ordered a raiders style 10 ft. Indy-on-a-budget from Winrich Whips. Any ideas on where I should get the whip holder? I want one that will keep the whip from slipping out if at all possible.
Chewbacca Jones
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Chewbacca Jones »

I found Mola Rom's holder very good for my Indy-on-a-Budget. PM him to see if he has any.
Indiana Max
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Indiana Max »

Welcome aboard :wink: