My Wested Wait continues

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Indiana Kev
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

My Wested Wait continues

Post by Indiana Kev »

Hey everyone. Well I hated to post and tell the story of my wested wait, I had to share because I am dying! On Oct. 26 I ordered a Raiders darklambskin jacket and was told I would have it in three weeks. Well when the three week mark comes I sent an e-mail just to check. I got a reply that they were busy/backlogged and that my jacket would be ready in 7-10 days. No problem I can wait a little longer for the jacket. Well it gets to be in the teens of December and no jacket, so I am worried that it will get to my apartment while I am out of town so I asked Wested to change the address to my house. No problem they say they can change my address so I am happy knowing my jacket will be safe. I expected to return home from my vacation to have a jacket waiting on me. Well I return home and no jacket is awaiting my arrival, so I e-mailed wested. I got an e-mail yesterday saying my order should be finished in 5-7 business days due to a delay with the brown. It has now been over two months since ordering my jacket and I am still waiting. The thing that kills me the most is there are a few fellow COW members who ordered a jacket after me, in the same color, and they are currently enjoying their jacket while I am waiting. Hopefully in the next two weeks I will have my jacket. Ok I got it off my chest, now I feel a bit better.
davefelker
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by davefelker »

Wow, sorry to hear that. I ordered my dark brown LC jacket Nov. 11th and it arrived around Dec. 15th. I can promise that the wait will definitely be worth it once it arrives , good luck to you. :wink:
Masterfulks
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Masterfulks »

Is it an odd size?

Perhaps that's holding it up and others are getting something a little more off the rack.
Indiana Kev
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Indiana Kev »

I don't think it is odd sized, just a size 44 with the 80s cut. The extras I have are single gussets and the extra inch on the front. This is my first Indy Jacket and I just can't wait to get it. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.