Keppler Fedora

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

VP
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by VP »

Also a great way to increase the post amount. 8)
GoneSolo
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by GoneSolo »

I was actually going to misspell "grammar" to see if anyone would bark. HAHA!
Lindiana
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

fedora

Post by Lindiana »

I agree I have a Keppler and Akubra Fed and both are very durable and can take a beating. Other than adding some fullers earth to the Akubra, look like the day I got them.
QuantumGirl
Dig Leader
Dig Leader
Location: Germany - the unholy land - hugging my Indy standee

Post by QuantumGirl »

Kt Templar wrote:
QG is tht a Akubra in you avatar?
*rofl* no, it's actually a Disney :oops: I'm still waiting for my first real fedora. And Steve is working on it right now :D
agent5
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by agent5 »

I guess my main gripe today is that the fans take it for granted that they can get all this top quality authentic gear.
That's also a gripe I hold. There is alot of 'I just got my piece of gear and it's the best...' from gearheads who haven't even handled half of the offerings that are available. Back in the day when Rundquist was a regular here, trying out all the gear and finding out what you like seemed to be the norm. Now, as he points out, it's all so simple. You have everyone pretty much telling you what you should buy.
I still say try out everything (within reason). That used to be the fun part of the hobby.
Great advice for anyone getting into or wanting to further this hobby. Use the search function, DO the homework yourself and purchase what's best for you based on the info thats already there. If you're smart enough you can read between the lines.