Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Toolbox78
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Where to buy pecards?

Post by Toolbox78 »

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and I just recently put an order in for a raiders goatskin (wested) :D . My question is this: Are there any stores in which Pecards can be found, other than on-line? If so, which form of Pecards is the best for Jackets.

Thanks!
Sergei
Admin Emeritus
Location: Off the grid, in from the cold - Jack's Canyon ~1119

Re: Where to buy pecards?

Post by Sergei »

Toolbox78 wrote:Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and I just recently put an order in for a raiders goatskin (wested) :D . My question is this: Are there any stores in which Pecards can be found, other than on-line? If so, which form of Pecards is the best for Jackets.

Thanks!
I haven't seen any major retail outlets sell Pecards. You can buy them either through several of the whipmakers listed here: David Morgan, Joe Strain, ECWhips, etc.

Since the above whipmakers would be mailorder, you can of course go direct to:
http://www.pecard.com/

-S
Pyroxene
Admin Emeritus

Post by Pyroxene »

I have taken the canister to a few leather shops around Texas and they haven't heard of the product. When they put their fingers in it, they are really impressed by it.

They really have a good product going.

Cheers,
Pyro.
Toolbox78
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by Toolbox78 »

Thanks for the replies. I'd still like to kow if there is a form of pecards that is preferred for the indy jacket. Just to be on the safe side :wink: .
Pyroxene
Admin Emeritus

Post by Pyroxene »

I believe they (Pecard) suggest that you use the waterbased lotion for lambskin jackets as it won't weigh it down. Other than that, the standard dressing is the real charmer.

Pyro.