My New S&W

Need help finding an Indy Gun, want to discuss film used guns...

Moderator: Cajunkraut

Ghost
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

My New S&W

Post by Ghost »

I just got it at a gun show parkerized finnish great shape! Zero Rust, shoots straght as can be... And the best part 95$ wish I had bought the other one he had but I am trying to find a HE 2nd now...

Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

That's a Smith and Wesson 'Victory' model. I used to own one, and though the one I owned was a dog, others who own them lhere ove them.

Regards! Michaelson
binkmeisterRick
Stealer of Wallets

Post by binkmeisterRick »

Yep, I like my Victory. But I never had problems with mine like you did yours. :wink:
Ghost
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

That is of course correct Sir GOOD eye!

Post by Ghost »

Yep a Smith and Wesson 'Victory' model. The Lady who sold said it was her Dad’s who was a pilot in the War, (she is very, very good friends with my uncle) so this is of course why I got a good deal.
But since I got a real one for the price of the Airsoft ones AND since we can carry guns legally here no permit or nothing (as long as it’s not concealed that you need a permit for) figured at the price even though it’s not a HE 2nd meechh… I do know a little bit about guns (Insert image) here area few of mine :wink:

And BTW Michaelson are you SCA i saw you on GK? sorry if off topic
Capt_Zak
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

S&W

Post by Capt_Zak »

Ghost, are those Pearl grips on that Colt S.A.A.? Everyone knows that only a pimp in a cheap New Orleans whore house would carry a pearl handled pistol. :D
LeatherneckJones
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Re: S&W

Post by LeatherneckJones »

Capt_Zak wrote:Ghost, are those Pearl grips on that Colt S.A.A.? Everyone knows that only a pimp in a cheap New Orleans whore house would carry a pearl handled pistol. :D
LOL! One of my favorite movie quotes (I have ivory on mine :wink: )
Ghost
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

NICE!

Post by Ghost »

Yes it is!...Nice! Actually the best part is that is an original SAA. from about 1894 and those are the original grips I bought it with. I have a few other Colt SAA but I like the pearl (though I do have ivory as well) it shows off well in photos!
Capt_Zak
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Re: My New S&W

Post by Capt_Zak »

Here's a comparison of Ghost's real S&W Victory Revolver (top) and myTanaka airsoft S&W Victory Revolver (below). Just for those who are concidering the AS version. As you can see it is pretty much dead on. Great pistol Ghost and a heck of a price too. :wink:
Pyroxene
Admin Emeritus

Post by Pyroxene »

Beautiful guns, Ghost. good collection