Bertie Wooster and Indy...Same Hatter?

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

Kaleponi Craig
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Bertie Wooster and Indy...Same Hatter?

Post by Kaleponi Craig »

Bertie and Indy couldn't be more different than each other, but they have one very important thing in common, their lid. They must use the same hatter...

http://public.fotki.com/craigthompson/hats/wooster.html

I'm sorry the picture isn't all that good, but it's all I could find. Maybe someone has a better pic of Bertie and his Indy style fedora...KC
Feraud
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Feraud »

There are better pictures out there. I recall a this being talked about before and Bertie Wooster has some nice looking hats!
Kaleponi Craig
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Kaleponi Craig »

I got that picture off of Google Images, but if someone could capture a picture off of one of the DVDs, that would be great. I don't think it's a brown fedora, more of a dark gray...KC
Hoosier
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Ordered my Adventurebilt

Post by Hoosier »

Hello all.
I am a brand new member & this is my very first posting. Thought I'd like to say I just ordered an Adventurebilt and I am very excited. Also, I think Jeeves and Wooster was a hilarious show and come to think of it that hat does look familiar. Maybe I should have ordered the "Jeeves Saves the Cow-Creamer" bash. . . Just kidding Fedora! Seriously, I obsessively tried to describe the look I was going after again and again. Then finally I went back to the source. . . and, oh yea, re-watched the movie! The Raven Bar was the scene I had wanted all along. Thanks Fedora.
Best regards,
Hoosier
Feraud
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Feraud »

Kaleponi Craig wrote:I don't think it's a brown fedora, more of a dark gray...KC
...don't go there..... :lol: :wink: