What Type of Wallet Would Indy Use?

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Prof. Ed
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

What Type of Wallet Would Indy Use?

Post by Prof. Ed »

Another one of my passions. Almost anything that goes in a pocket, I like. My doctor has me empty my pocket stuff before I get weighed!!!
I picture a breast pocket billfold. Scuffed up in a light brown with a wonderful patina from hard use and sweat. The edges worn through.
Is a wallet ever shown?
What do you picture? What pocket stuff do you carry. Pocket dump time. Give us a list. I want to see if others like the stuff I do.
Did Indy use a particular fountain pen? Food for thought. At that time period we are talking fountain pens or pencils. I see him using a large Montblanc Diplomat to write with at home and school and a pencil in the field.
I told you I had a lot of questions:D
GraveRobberGreg
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by GraveRobberGreg »

My wallet is always on the heavy side and its not from too much cash. I'm a retired Police Officer and I still carry a badge. As far as the pockets...well I have a "good luck charm" that I carry everywhere I go. It's four quarters on a chain. One is the year I was born, One is the year my wife was born, One is the year we got married and the last one is the year my little girl was born. I dont know why but I cant leave the house unless those quarters are in my pocket. A little weird but just something I have to do :D

Oh yea there is also some lint where the money goes :lol: I blame that on Bufflehead for always getting my involved in things that take my money. :lol: :lol:
Zach R.
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Zach R. »

I like to think he used "checkbook" style wallets(I've also heard them called "vest-style"), thats what I carry so I don't have to fold any bills, checks, or the like.
thunderquack
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by thunderquack »

Drivers license, gas card, 2 library cards, Hobbytown buyers club card, VISA {no you arent getting the number}, assorted @#$% from work and a $10 dollar bill.
Zach R.
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Zach R. »

BTW, didn't we have a thread exactly like this one a week or two ago? :lol:
Prof. Ed
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Prof. Ed »

I guess I missed the thread being the "newbie". But, I appreciate the responses. :)
IllinoisJones
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by IllinoisJones »

Money clip. It would be a great beal less cumbersome. Illinois