Inexpensive Indy Pants at BJ's

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Shishak
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Inexpensive Indy Pants at BJ's

Post by Shishak »

I haven't been on the forum for a really, really long time, but I had to check in and let you know what I found this weekend. I was shopping at BJ's wholesaler and came across a whole pile of Dockers brushed twill pants. I'm sure this style has been mentioned before, but I wasn't going to wade through 792 new posts to see if it's been brought up recently. I only have a couple of minutes, so let me give you a quick rundown. The color is great! They are pleated, have on-seam front pockets, and flap back pockets. They are cuffed, but I just bought a pair one size shorter and let the cuff out. The length is perfect and I get that wide hem at the bottom. After one washing, all the creases disappeared. All in all a great pair of Indy pants. The price tag? $20! So I bought two. If I have more time later, I'll post pictures or get someone to host them for me.
binkmeisterRick
Stealer of Wallets

Post by binkmeisterRick »

Great find! Do they have a website, or is it a "local shop" only?

bink
Shishak
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Shishak »

They have a website. I don't think you can shop from it, but you can look up all the locations. http://www.bjs.com
Bufflehead Jones
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Bufflehead Jones »

Bink,

You have to be a member but it doesn't cost much to join for a year. The closest store to you is probably the one just off of Route 50 in Bowie. It is right in front of the Baysox Stadium.

There is one in Waldorf. I'll check and see if they have some and let you know.

This is the same store that I posted a while back that they had a package of four pairs of Mid West gloves that are identical to the Wells Lamonts 1130 for $19.95. That's less than five bucks a pair.