my new winrich

From falls & poppers to plaiting & cracking technique, this section is dedicated in memory of Sergei, IndyGear Staff Member and Whip Guru. Always remember to keep "Celebratin' Life!"

Moderator: BullWhipBorton

whammerjammer
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

my new winrich

Post by whammerjammer »

I haven't been able to post for awile since I have left Wisconsin for southern most Arizona. But four days before I left the frozen tundra, my new Winrich bullwhip arrived just in time to make the trip with me. It's 10 feet long with a solid leather core, plaited belly, bolster and an 8 plait latigo overlay. And it is exactly what I wanted. What a difference having a REAL whip makes. I got to meet Adam personally awhile back when I ordered this whip and got to see not only his whip making ability, but his whip handling skills as well. He is quite a remarkable person. You can go on about the Morgans and the Strains and the Stenhouses, but for my money you won't find a better crafted whip. My hats off to Adam. Anyway, here is a pic of my new Winrich.
Best Regards,

Jay

Swindiana
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Swindiana »

Looks very good. Congratulations!

That's the kind of whip I'm thinking about getting next actually, though I'll probably ask for the wrist loop for looks. Being the owner of an IOAB whip, I know Adam knows what he's doing.

Thanks for the pic! :D

Regards,
Swindiana
Mola Ram
Vendor

Post by Mola Ram »

Thats a really nice whip!

Probably really strong with that latigo overlay.

Use it well. :D

Regards,

Adam