Fuller’s Earth For Sale

Discuss technique for prolonging the life of your gear or giving it that aged look

Moderator: Dalexs

Indiana_Jonesing
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Fuller’s Earth For Sale

Post by Indiana_Jonesing »

Hey guys.

As we know, Halloween is approaching. To prepare, I ordered some Fuller’s Earth to safely distress my hat and jacket, and give my costume the “Indy” edge only a tub of fake dirt can help achieve.

I ordered two 1.5-pound containers of the stuff, thinking I was getting one 3-pound container (long story). Still, 1.5 pounds is MORE than plenty. The container was surprisingly larger than I thought it would be, and there’s no way I’m going to need all this stuff . . .Even if I hit the container multiple times over the year.

I paid 20.00 for both containers (shipping and handling included). The color is Natural, and I’d like to sell one of the containers (neither have been opened). The price would be 10.00, shipping included. I’m charging no more than what I paid, and, in fact, if you were to order a 1.5 container of natural Fuller’s Earth from the Cine Shop, you’d pay more than 10.00 once shipping was totaled in. So you have an opportunity to save here.

Here’s a link to the site, just to back up my statement and to provide you with a little more product information:

http://catalog.cineshoppe.com/viewProdu ... m_id=86211

Let me know if you’re interested in purchasing one of the containers, as I only have one to sell, and I’ll ship it off to you as soon as I receive payment. Payment must be made by either cash, money order or through PayPal – no personal checks. I’ll send my Papal address or mailing address to the first interested party who contacts me here, and update this thread when I have a buyer. Using Papal will insure you receive the Fuller’s Earth BEFORE Halloween.

I’m on the level, but if you’d feel more comfortable checking with some references first, I encourage you to speak with Lee Keppler, Michaelson, or Indydawg, as I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with all three of them.

Thanks, and happy distressing.

-Jonesing
D. Blank
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by D. Blank »

I'll buy it, I've been looking for something like that. my e-mail address is dblank@milwpc.com
Indiana_Jonesing
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by Indiana_Jonesing »

Thanks for writing, Dr. Blank. Unfortunately, Dalexs JUST beat you. He got to me via instant message and has already sent the funds via PayPal.

If I should ever be in the position where I need to sell off some FE again, you'll be the first guy I contact.

Thanks, guys.

-Jonesing