Disney Pants

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

IndyFan87
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Disney Pants

Post by IndyFan87 »

Well - although I consider my Indy Gear to be pretty authentic and legit, I'm still having trouble finding the right kind of pants. LLBean just doesn't look right (color wise) to me.

So I'm at Disneyland this past weekend (season pass holder) and I notice the pants the "indy" ride people wear. They really aren't wearing any other proper gear, but the pants did appear to be pretty cool. Perhaps not in the correct 1940's style, but colorwise they looked good.

I dug around in the shops but could only find hats/jackets for sale.

Anyone else seen these pants and consider them worthy of finding? Like I said, they looked good color-wise (trying to put the pants in my imagination with my gear) but maybe they really aren't all that great....

What say you?
Indiana Texas-girl
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by Indiana Texas-girl »

Ya might try PMing Bones, as he's a cast member there (at least I think he is). He might be able to point you in the right direction.
Andiana
Dig Leader
Dig Leader
Location: Southern California - The home of my 'home away from home'...Disneyland...

Re: Disney Pants

Post by Andiana »

IndyFan87 wrote:

So I'm at Disneyland this past weekend (season pass holder) sale.
Oooo, another DL passholder...I like you...
IndyFan87 wrote: Anyone else seen these pants and consider them worthy of finding? Like I said, they looked good color-wise (trying to put the pants in my imagination with my gear) but maybe they really aren't all that great....
From what I've seen, alot of the CMs in Adventureland (including Temple of the Forbidden Eye) wear a type of cargo-pant. They have large pockets down to the knees, with pleats going down the middle of the pockets. I'll try to get a better overall look when I go back to DL next weekend.
Bufflehead Jones
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Bufflehead Jones »

Sounds like you are trying to describe a pair of BDUs.