Raiders (Bapty) S&W listed on Gunbroker.com

Need help finding an Indy Gun, want to discuss film used guns...

Moderator: Cajunkraut

M.L. Jones
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Raiders (Bapty) S&W listed on Gunbroker.com

Post by M.L. Jones »

I thought my fellow Indy buffs would be interested in sneaking a peek at my Raiders S&W gun that I am selling on Gunbroker.com. It's a S&W hand ejector that I made into a screen accurate 'Bapty' version. I hate to let it go but I'm thinning out my gun collection. I would like to see this one go to an Indy fan as it is tailor made for that purpose. It's item #30380429 :lol:

M.L. Jones
J_Weaver
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by J_Weaver »

Someone take this man's temperature, he thinning out his gun collection! :shock: :wink: :D Thats a beautiful peice! Ah, where is that money when I need it? :?
M.L. Jones
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by M.L. Jones »

I almost forgot to mention as long as I'm shamelessly plugging my Indygear, (and this is a onetime thing) on E-Bay I have a minty MKVI bag and strap up for grabs, #7505050244, really a nice piece. Also, a pretty screen accurate sand bag as well, very cheap too. I hate to part with any of these goodies, but since I have more than one I figure someone on the boards here could really use this stuff to fill out their collection.

M.L. Jones
J_Weaver
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by J_Weaver »

Hows the rifling in the barrel? Is it a shooter or a collection piece?

Thanks. :)
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

Based on the rules of this site, since all these are YOUR personal items for sale, you CAN post direct links to the ebay sales if you wish, rather than just the numbers. Regards. Michaelson
M.L. Jones
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by M.L. Jones »

Michaelson, thanks for clarifing posting rules. All my items are sold but should I sell anything else from my collection I will post direct links, makes it much nicer for those who are interested in looking.

M.L. Jones :wink:
Feraud
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Feraud »

That is a nice pistol.
Times like this I regret living so close to NYC. The gun laws around here are ridiculous.
Good luck on the auction.
J_Weaver
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by J_Weaver »

Yea, it a shame that the gun laws are so strict in some areas. It seems that all they do for the most part is keep honest citizens from getting a firearm, while the scum bums get them illegally anyway. :evil:

Oh no, quick, get me away from the saopbox! I feel a rant comming on! :roll:
Feraud
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Feraud »

I am not going to rant either but will add the laws here make it most inconvenient for law abiding citizens to procure firearms for sporting use. Sometimes I feel like I am the criminal if I want to go to a gun range or collect antique firearms! :shock:
jack
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by jack »

Feraud wrote:I am not going to rant either but will add the laws here make it most inconvenient for law abiding citizens to procure firearms for sporting use. Sometimes I feel like I am the criminal if I want to go to a gun range or collect antique firearms! :shock:

Bloody ####, don't tell me your firearms laws are getting as bad as ours!! :shock:
Feraud
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Feraud »

jack wrote:Bloody ####, don't tell me your firearms laws are getting as bad as ours!! :shock:
Jack, no it isn't!! The laws wax and wane around here but is not as bad as England. In New York we go through out 'flavor of the month' bans. 'Cop killer bullets', high capacity magazines, etc. all kinds of silly stuff like that. I notice that the laws go back and forth depending on who is in office.

I guess that is what 'checks and balance' is all about. :wink:
J_Weaver
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by J_Weaver »

No the laws in the US aren't as bad as in the UK. Most of these restrictions are seen in large cities. Nobody seems to notice that states with few gun laws and restrictions are the states with the lowest crime rates.