Learn for Free from a whip 'expert'

From falls & poppers to plaiting & cracking technique, this section is dedicated in memory of Sergei, IndyGear Staff Member and Whip Guru. Always remember to keep "Celebratin' Life!"

Moderator: BullWhipBorton

WhipEnth
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Learn for Free from a whip 'expert'

Post by WhipEnth »

I'm not sure I'm and expert, but I do know I can do routines than many other self proclaimed Experts have never seen let alone tried. And I'll teach you for free. All of you, any of you. No charge.. Ever.
You just have to come out to a Whip Enthusiasts practice or affliated event that I'm at.
Or if your wanting an 'expert' for an event or panel discussion.. drop me a line anytime. I don't charge for my time, but I'm not wealthy enough to fly all over the world on my own dime.
If you want to know how to handle a whip safely and use it in a sporting context, I'm happy to help you out however I can. and if I'm not local to you, I'll help you find someone that is..
How's that for a deal??

Keep 'em cracking,

Sebastian~

Founder -
www.WhipEnthusiasts.org
Ken
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by Ken »

So when are you next visiting Scotland? :?

Ken
Redbeard
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Redbeard »

Or Hannover, Germany? :cry:

Regards,
Red
worldwidewhips
Grail Recovery Volunteer
Grail Recovery Volunteer

Post by worldwidewhips »

Yes, Hannover would be fine!
Snakewhip_Sable
Scoundrel

Post by Snakewhip_Sable »

Do you have a tour schedule? ;)
Sergei
Admin Emeritus
Location: Off the grid, in from the cold - Jack's Canyon ~1119

Post by Sergei »

Seb, you are an expert in my books! You are single handly changing the popularity and respectability of this sport!

-Sergei
Indiana Texas-girl
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by Indiana Texas-girl »

I can vouch for WhipEnth as he's one of the local guys here in Dallas who has taught me how to crack many of the cracks I can do all for free. He's a great teacher and knows his stuff. He's being very modest when he says he's not a whip expert.
ecwhips
Vendor

Post by ecwhips »

Seb's the real deal, alright. He's been preaching the sport for a long time, and can really walk the walk with his skills. He's a real gentleman as well.

Jim
Minnesota Jones
Admin Emeritus

Post by Minnesota Jones »

Glad to see you're still around these parts Sebastian! :)
Robert Duke
Vendor

Post by Robert Duke »

Seb,
I will be performing at the Gaylord Hotel & Resort in Grapevine, Texas on Friday February 4th.
Maybe while I am there in the DFW area we could do some whipcracking together on the Saturday morning afterwards.
There is a big event on Friday evening for Shaw Industries in a 50,000 sq foot ballroom.
WhipEnth
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Whip cracking tour?

Post by WhipEnth »

My new work ( oh I am so grateful to be gainfully employed again!!!!!)
Does keep me very busy and has increased my stress level quite a bit. <But that is what they pay well for theses days> So I had to drasticly reduce the number of travel bookings I accept for several reasons. I don't have the vacation time to be away from work for long, in this current economy I couldn't afford to anyway, and events are hard pressed for funds so bringing a whip nut (even a freebie like me) can eat up a meager event budget pretty quickly with travel expenses. Outside of our whip cracking world I'm just an unknown Jones standing in line like everybody else. It's hard for organizers to justify airfare for someone of that limited draw and I'm not wealthy enough to travel all over on my own dime but I do as much as I can. The growth in sprt cracking and the very real possibility of it becoming an Olympic level event is thanks to all of you and your efforts. You can't lay all that blame on me ;-). I won't name names but more than a few of you have worked hard and kept calling news programs and magazine publishers. You've been out in the park practicing and answering those questions from kids, concerned parents and local officals. You've been showing Joe Q Public a competitive sport, practiced safely and it's your smiles and laughter that carved away the dark assumptions that USED to be the first thing someone thought of..
Keep up the good work. You might see me in the stands waving and cheering you on at a future Olympic games.

Keep 'em cracking,
Seb~