Holster problem, can anyone help me?

Need help finding an Indy Gun, want to discuss film used guns...

Moderator: Cajunkraut

Henri Defense
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Holster problem, can anyone help me?

Post by Henri Defense »

Well ya see, I'm one of those souls who was born left handed! So naturaly I carry my holster on the left and bag, whip on the right. (which is opposite of Indy) Now I was going to order an IMA holster as to they are accurate but cheaper than Kepler or Noel. But the problem is they only make their's so that they hang on the right. Which I could do but it isn't all that comfortable. I am wondering if any one out there knows where I can get an accurate Indy holster that would hang one the left or if someone has one they would sell me for a reasonable price. (when I say reasonable I mean like 25-35 bucks. If I had 75-95 bucks I'd just get a custom Kepler but I don't have that much money!!) All info and help is greatly appreciated!! :)

Henri
Rabittooth
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Rabittooth »

I'd contact Lee Keppler. Seems like the type of problem he can fix, but I'm not sure if it'd be in your price range. his email:

ROTLA007@aol.com

Also, you might want to see this thread regarding custom holsters that Michaelson provided some info regarding:

http://www.indygear.com/community/forum ... c.php?t=43

-Rabittooth
Canasta
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Canasta »

HEY! I'm a lefty too!
Unfortunately, that is where my help ends. If you change your mind and go for something a little more expensive, you can get left handed versions from both Lee and Noel. I have a NH left handed Raiders holster and I think it's great. Everyone knows Lee's reputation, attention to detail and craftsmanship. His would be a great choice too.

Best of luck
Canasta