Xmas Deliveries from Wested

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

PETER
Vendor

Xmas Deliveries from Wested

Post by PETER »

Dear All,
Firstly let me wish all of you a Merry Xmas.
Now we have despatched virtually all the jackets ordered up to 21 days ago and then some BUT a batch that left here on th 10th Dec and should have been delivered long ago got stuck at the UK International depot.
They are now on thier way with priority. It is about 15 jackets all for the USA or Canada. So if your reading this and have not got your November order delivery contact me ASAP.
Otherwise have a nice one and have some falling down water (Booze) as I will with Santa's little helpers otherwise known as Gerry and Jerry.
Cheers and Merry Xmas
Peter
Lao Feng
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Lao Feng »

Peter--All the best for 2005! Cheers.
ShanghaiJack
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by ShanghaiJack »

Merry Christmas Peter! Hope you and yours have a safe and wonderful holiday and an excellent new year.
Shiva
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Shiva »

Peter,
I odered a new jacket from you about November 12th and was told it would take a month to arrive. The jacket arrived on DEC 12th!! Thank you SO much for such a perfectly consistant delivery time and for exactly the jacket I had hoped for! It fits PERFECTLY! Thanks again Peter and have a wonderful holiday!!!!!!!!
Heirphoto
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by Heirphoto »

Man....why didn't I order mine a week earlier!

Having bad luck with my US Wings B3 as well. They talked me into one way too big. Sent it back for another, not Avirex this time cut differently but again too big. They had a 46L set aside to ship yesterday and the girl calls today to tell me they lost it. Seems she pulled my order and someone else sent it to another customer instead. Now the B3 is back ordered until mid January. Looks like my Wested may beat it here.

Can hardly wait.

Tony Miller
bclead
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by bclead »

Hi Peter:

Thanks for being so understanding! I am looking forward to getting my jacket back with my erroneous measurements corrected. I shall not make the same mistakes again when I order yet another (hopefully in the new year) Wested masterpiece to add to my collection. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a safe and happy holiday!!

..............Bruce
JerseyJones
Vendor

Post by JerseyJones »

Hello Peter,

I got my Custom 3/4 Indyesque today and all is well. I will post pix on the Lao Che soon !

Thanks as ever my friend. A wonderful Christmas to you and yours !

Peace
Ken
whipwarrior

Post by whipwarrior »

Cheers, Peter! Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to everyone at Wested Leather. Look for my order in January! :D

Best wishes,

-Dale
Marc
Vendor

Post by Marc »

We wish you a merry Christmas,
we wish you a merry Christmas,
we wish you a merry Christmas,
and a happy new year!

Best wishes to you and the rest of the Wested gang,

Marc
IndyMo
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by IndyMo »

Happy Holidays to your family and everyone at Wested Leather!

Mike
Indiana Grendel
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Indiana Grendel »

Peter,

I recently returned a Distressed Cow jacket to you to have the collar reduced from a LC style to a Raiders style. I had it back in my hands in less than two weeks! Thanks for the great service and quality, and I hope you and your crew have a great Christmas and prosperous New Year!

Cheers,

IG
Jim
rick5150
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by rick5150 »

Peter,
I hope you have a great Christmas, X-Mas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa or whatver you choose to celebrate. The more of these holidays you celebrate, the more you get to partake in the "falling down water. :lol: "

Merry Christmas to Peter, Gerry, Jerry and all of the employees who work so hard behind he scenes at Wested Leather and go unrecognized by us Indyfans. Thanks for everything you have done for this hobby - especially in the last couple of years with new leathers and newly offered products.
Fedora
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Fedora »

I want to echo Rick. Thanks for providing us fans with your great jackets! And you better gear up for when the new film comes out. You should be able to retire after that deluge of orders. :wink: :lol: regards, Steve
MARQ
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by MARQ »

Merry Ghristmas and Happy New Year!
PETER, I want to Thank You for making the BEST Jacket I´ve ever owned.
Recieved the 1st of December, it´s the greatest Ghristmasgift I have ever had.
Many good years to YOU,GERRY,PEOPLE AT WESTED Co.,STAFF OF INDYGEAR AND ALL YOU INDY-GEARCOLLECTORS-AND FANS AROUND THE WORLD(AND NET)!