First time posting - Wells Lamont gloves cheap >>

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

BillyTheKid
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

First time posting - Wells Lamont gloves cheap >>

Post by BillyTheKid »

Hi all,

this is my first time posting here; i've only recently discovered this terrific forum and hope i'll be able to contribute, at least, in a small (but positive :wink: ) way. I've always been a big fan of Indy buy since finding and reading many pages of posts here, and links, i'm quite obsessed w/ the subject now !! I've ordered the Staff of Ra Headpiece from Relic Raider and a few other smaller items. Before i ramble on and on i just wanted to point out after a quick search i found the Wells Lamont 1130 (med. or XL) for what i imagine is very cheap - $6.39 from "BarnStocker.com". The shipping isn't too cheap and is actually even more than the gloves - $7+, but even w/ shipping i figure $13.50 isn't bad. http://barnstocker.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv? I hope my link works out as i'm not familiar w/ this type of forum :D To find the gloves goto "Farm and Home" then "Gloves".

BTW, how many of you own the Indy Shirt from Wested ? is the shirt worth the price (no offense is the maker is a regular, just currious !). I'm seriously considering buying this shirt in the next week or so. I also hope to add the Alden's, but prefer to wait till i get to a store who actually deals w/ this company (not too far away in Albuquerque) ...

Many thanks for the hours of enjoyment i've already had reading through the forum - and to the many more that will surely follow ...

Kind Regards from N.M.

Billy
Canyon
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Canyon »

Billy, welcome to Club Obi Wan!

I can't speak for those who have the shirt, but from what I've seen, it's pretty good quality.

Several of us met up for a weekend in London back in October and we got to visit Wested leather. :P I have just recently got the pants/trousers and they are very good quality.

I have yet to get any gloves from Wells and Lamont, but that's a pretty good price for the ones you have found.

Welcome once again! :D
VP
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by VP »

Scandinavia Jones
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by Scandinavia Jones »

Welcome, BTK. I definitively recommend the Wested shirt.

Actually, I recommend every piece of clothing Peter offers... 8)
IndianaJames
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by IndianaJames »

Welcome to COW Billy!

IJ
binkmeisterRick
Stealer of Wallets

Post by binkmeisterRick »

Hello! Hope you stick around! Just watch out for booby traps. :wink:

bink
VP
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by VP »

...and scoundrels, trebuchets, idols, coffee and last but not least Monty Python.
BillyTheKid
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Thanks for all the warm welcomes ...

Post by BillyTheKid »

Hi all,

many thanks for the warm welcome(s) - i'll certainly be sticking around - and thanks to the vastly more experienced, looking out for booby traps :shock: :wink: In addition i much appreciate the opinions and advice concerning the Wested shirt = i'll likely be ordering in the next week or two - along w/ a MKVII bag from SoF (found this link / info in a thread further below).

Hope everyone is having a terrific Friday ...

Happy Holidays and Kind Regards from N.M.

Billy
IndianaGuybrush
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by IndianaGuybrush »

VP wrote:...and scoundrels, trebuchets, idols, coffee and last but not least Monty Python.
On second thought, let's not go to COW, it is a silly place
VP
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by VP »

Now, I'd just like to point out that this topic is displaying a distinct tendency to become silly. Nobody likes a good laugh more than I do. Just perhaps Michaelson, and some of the admins. Oh yes and binkmeisterRick. Now that I think of it, most people like a good laugh more than I do. But that's beside the point! I'm warning this topic not to get silly again.
Swindiana
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Swindiana »

...and only a model. 8)

Welcome, and have a pleasant stay with us "people". :D

Regards,
Swindiana
Scandinavia Jones
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by Scandinavia Jones »

VP wrote:Now, I'd just like to point out that this topic is displaying a distinct tendency to become silly. Nobody likes a good laugh more than I do. Just perhaps Michaelson, and some of the admins. Oh yes and binkmeisterRick. Now that I think of it, most people like a good laugh more than I do. But that's beside the point! I'm warning this topic not to get silly again.
Stop that! It's SILLY. Very SILLY indeed! Started off as a nice little idea about substituting Monty Python characters for COW board members, but now it's just got SILLY!
Silly. And a bit suspect, I think. :mrgreen:
Texas Jones
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Texas Jones »

I recently came across a case of Wells Lamont Y0122's in size small. Click here if you want to snag one up, just $9.99:

www.texasactiongear.com/limitedartifacts

These are of course brand new. The Y0122's are the closest match, judging from past posts. Enjoy!

Regards,
Texas Jones