Here's Hemingways Adventurebilt hat......

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

indyrocks
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by indyrocks »

Hi folks! I know havent been around for a while but I have had the busiest semester of my life! Now things have slowed down and I actually have time for fun again, so I just wanted to say hi and pay my respects to Fedora for his work and the amazing hats he is producing! The pics look great!
rick5150
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by rick5150 »

Rick, you're going to have to explain your new signature to me. Regards. Michaelson

p.s. Never mind...I see it now. (dang bifocals)
It is funny how obvious it is once you see it, but I thought to myself (which is my favorite way) He must have those bifocals on upside down and inside out. I went back and took a look at the signature and realized that it looked better when it was not in italics.

.__o-o-o-o
[l_,[_____],
l---L -OlllllllO
-
()_) ()_)---)_) .

It sure does look a lot faster in italics though, huh? :twisted:
binkmeisterRick
Stealer of Wallets

Post by binkmeisterRick »

Molorom wrote:Steve,
Did you say the hats for us would be 125$??(80/20 Rabbit/nutria blend)
or am i incorrect?
There is a special discount if you are a member of C.O.W. If you order online, there is a speical "code" (which might just be "COW") which will give you the special pricing. Or, if you PM Fedora here, I'm sure that will work fine, too. :wink: I believe our price is $125/$185/$225 (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong!!!) though I don't have the figures in front of me. The prices listed on the website are for the general public.

Oh, and Rick, your sig DOES look faster in italics, but is it grammatically correct? :twisted:

bink
rick5150
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by rick5150 »

Oh, and Rick, your sig DOES look faster in italics, but is it grammatically correct?
Hard to tell since my spell check gets corrupted each time I try to see.
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

Your spell checker corrupted, rick? bink, have you been messing around in HIS BOILER ROOM LATELY?! :-s :wink: Regards. Michaelson
Swindiana
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Swindiana »

.......................__o-o-o-o
.......................[l_,[_____],
.....\................ l---L -OlllllllO-
`>--`0__~~~()_) ()_)---)_)

Ooops... Didn't come out well, but hopefully you get it. :)

Regards,
Swindy
Last edited by Swindiana on Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
binkmeisterRick
Stealer of Wallets

Post by binkmeisterRick »

ME?! O:) 8-[

bink
Fletch
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Fletch »

Hey Bink, The password is "Fortune and Glory" to get the discount pricing vs. the pricing listed on his new website.
I have a question for Hemmingway though. What was your out the door price for the Beaver. Was there a shipping charge in addition to the $225? I am curious because I want to send money by paypal to Fedora for a hat I have on order but he is most likely too busy to get back to me to answer himself. Thanks
Fletch
Hemingway Jones
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by Hemingway Jones »

Fletch asked:
I have a question for Hemmingway though. What was your out the door price for the Beaver. Was there a shipping charge in addition to the $225? I am curious because I want to send money by paypal to Fedora for a hat I have on order but he is most likely too busy to get back to me to answer himself. Thanks
Hey Fletch,
Any pricing questions should really be addressed to Fedora. He'll get back to you, don't worry.
All the best,
HJ
Fedora
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Fedora »

Sorry for the delay in answering. Making hats has the effect of not giving you much time as needed to check out the posts! :wink:

The price for members is 145 rabbit blend, 185 nutria blend and 225 pure beaver. Plus 10 smackers for shipping. Thanks guys. Fedora
Texas Jones
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Texas Jones »

Smackers are easy to exchange to US dollars, right?

Fedora, did you get my PM? You've got yourself a FANTASTIC site there, and am curious if you re-block existing hats as well. Oh, and was wondering about the 'networking' idea I had too.

Thanks a bunch,
TJ
Flattery
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Flattery »

Hemingway, that's a gorgeous hat you'll be receiving! My compliments to Fedora and everyone that contributed to the genesis of these hats.

I love the site, too. Very simple (in the greatest way possible), well designed, and just great looking overall. :tup: