Wested e-mail problems?

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Mr. Das
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Wested e-mail problems?

Post by Mr. Das »

Has anyone e-mailed Wested and got a response recently? I e-mailed them on Sunday and they still haven't responded. Usually, they respond within a couple of hours(assuming they're still open of course).
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

I haven't heard from them for some time now either, but since Peter announced them being up to their neck with the next harry Potter movie stuff, I just thought it was due to the work load. Regards. Michaelson
Drhenryindianajones
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Drhenryindianajones »

i had a reply off them on friday when i was confirming details for the wested visit at the uk summit at the time it wasnt peter that replied it was gerry the message mentioned peter being away here is a copy

WESTED
Dear Chris

Peter has been called away for a few days but I will make sure he gets’ your message and kind invitation.

Regards Gerry
i hope this helps

regards
dr
Swindiana
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Swindiana »

If time goes by and still no response, try sending from a different email address. I had trouble getting through with no less than two of my addresses and then the third one worked. Some emails tend to get blocked by their server somehow.

Good luck!

Regards,
Swindiana
indiana_dudley
Vendor

Post by indiana_dudley »

Swindiana wrote:Some emails tend to get blocked by their server somehow.
That sounds like could be an anti-spam measure.... Those guys have alot to answer for... :evil:

ID
Indiana Blizzard
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Indiana Blizzard »

I E-mailed them several times and got a promt answer, usually that day but if not at least by the next day..
Mr. Das
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Mr. Das »

I finally just decided to call them up. I ddin't ask directly what the problem was, but the guy I was talking to(it might be Peter, but I'm not sure) said that most of the staff were on vacation, but are arriving tomorrow, when his vacation starts.

Also, the major movie production stuff is done(with just minor stuff needed), so now might be a good time to order a jacket if anyone's interested. The estimated date is 14-21 days.